New Sinner!

(Imagine the hotel without the 'happy hotel' signs!)

|July 5, 2014|

[Y/n's Pov]

"Charlie! Good news!!" Lilith exclaimed, leaving me a bit startled by the sudden yell.
I accidentally fell off the couch, letting out a quiet yelp.

"Oh? And that is..?" Charlie replied a bit nervous for the 'Great News'. I picked myself up from the floor and sat back down on the couch, facing Lilith with a confused look.

She sat between me and Charlie, not wasting a second to spill the tea.
"You're Aunt Barbra is retiring and she left you with a BIG present!" She chirped happily, I raised a brow at the news.

Barbra was retiring? So soon??
She's only 740 years old, and still in perfect shape!

I turned my attention to Charlie who looked like she was gonna explode from excitement.
Adorable sight, honestly. Charlie might be 90 years old but she's still a damn child, I love that about her.

Lilith handed me a paper with an address written on it, "You girls go see it, if you see Barbara there, tell her good luck with her husband."
I nodded slowly, still a bit confused of this whole thing.

Like, it's 7:30 in the morning, let my brain have time to wake up.

I let out a small yawn and stood up, patting Charlie's back.
"Come on, Belle. Let's go see this present before I fall back to sleep.." I muttered out tiredly. Charlie cheered in response, and of course, pulling me by the arm out the doors.

That never gets old, especially sense she's been doing that for decades.
But I don't mind, it's just her childish instincts taking over when they have the chance.

꧁꧂

After a good 20 minute walk to the building, we stood outside the destination in awe.

It was a gigantic hotel that had a shit ton of random structures fused within it. Like a marry-go-round, and a fucking train car.

"What the fuck... It has the God damn Titanic!!" I mentioned, shooting my arms towards the side of the building.

This is really unbelievable, why in hell would Barbara have a building like this?!

"W-Well.. I mean, we can always take off the train! This could be the Happy Hotel!" Charlie chuckled and ran inside the rickety entrance.

I sighed and followed her inside, avoiding stepping on the pieces of wood on the ground.

Once we were inside, I immediately wanted to die, again.
It was so filthy!

The whole place had dust, cobwebs and BUGS everywhere, the furniture was all dusty and torn up, the wallpaper looked like they were gonna fall off any second, half the couch was on the wall!

What caught my eye were the family portraits. I never really liked being in pictures, so that explains why I'm not in any of them.

I don't really consider them my 'family' as much as I feel it, but they do mean a lot to me.

"Whooa, this is going be amazing!" Charlie smiled happily, jumping around the area.