I'm Sorry, But You Found A...What?

The whole 10 minute walk was now getting tiring at this point. Corner after corner was just some other path that lead you lead away from the hotel and farther from your destination. How did you get lost? Ask yourself that.

Every turn you made, there was always a different building you didn't recognize. Concern and fear was starting to building up quickly within seconds.
80+ years and Hell was still a maze that your little mice ass had to go through to find the cheese. Of course you have to tell Lucifer that complaint later, that's if you get to him in time before someone kidnaps you and locks you up for eternity.

Why the fuck are you so negative? Is this what Hell does to you without you even noticing?? (Why does this sound like the voices in my head?)

You know what, just forget about that, we're getting way off track. The track you need to get on is the way to your friend. You searched around the area for a possible escape path, but yet, no avail. This was hurting your delicate brain. How were you gonna get out of this waste land of filth and asses?

"Hey sweetheart, you up for a little fun?~" A deep raspy male asked seemingly behind you. You flinch around to see a literal pig leaning against the chipped brick wall. A shiver went down your spine as you could think of the many possibilities of his definition of 'fun'.

"If you mean as in the actual fun kind, then no thank, you overweight porky pig." You sneered harshly. Just as you were about to walk away, a large oversized hoof wrapped around your arm. You shuddered at the touch, making you almost squeal.

The man flipped you around, slamming you against the wall knocking all of the air from your lungs. His other hoof was pressed up against your chest pinning you by the breasts.
"The fuck did you just call me, princess?"

His tone sounding dreadful and serious, that thought almost made you chuckle.
"Maybe you're deaf, sir," You started calmly, catching your breath quickly. Your horns started to straighten out with branches sticking out while your eyes glowed a faint (F/c) hue.
"I said.. I. Don't. Want. Your. Filthy. Services. You. Giant. Piglet. Bitch."

Hah, now you had the upper hand in this. You saw that flash of fear in his dark yellows eyes, clearly you already won this battle. Though, he didn't expressly showed it.

No no, instead-

He slapped you across the face, the pain even increased more considering that his hand was a hoof. You could even still feel his hoof on your cheek like he didn't even move it at all.

A grumble came from the man as he smirked sinisterly. A small naughty thought popped in his mind, making him lick his lips.

You stood there, paralyzed with fear and shock. Tears slowly started to form in your eyes as your lip quivered.

"Awe~ Is the Princess scared now that she's all weak and defenseless?~" He laughed in a disgusting way. That could've made you puke, but you held it in.

It's the fact he thinks that he can just take you whenever he wanted. That's just messed up.

Well you weren't going to give in.

"You..." You mumbled quietly, hiding your face by lowering your head. The pig raised a brow with a tsk, but letting you continue.

With all your might, you lifted your head. By the look on his face, you knew it was working. Your smile widened as it became sharper with the red and black liquid dropping out.

"What the fuck?!" He stumbled away as his face scrunched up in a fearful way.

You rolled your shoulders as your height started to grow. The white and black wings sprung out with its feathers hard as steel. Your claws sharpened with your nails growing black at the tips. Your (S/c) skin slowly faded to a dark (O/S/c) with your (S/c) freckles glowing a dark/light/dull (F/c).