Reunion again.

[Y/n's Pov]

Once we stepped back inside the hotel, I flopped onto the couch with Vaggie and picked up my book that was still on the couch.
Flipping back to my previous page, I started to go back to reading, just to calm my nerves.

"It's probably be a good idea to get some actual food in this place." Angel mentioned to Charlie as he licked the ice stick.
"Y'know, to feed all your wayward souls you've got up in here, haha!" He laughed, but soon died down seeing Charlie's sad expression.

I shot a glare at him, making him leaving after he tried to talk to her but decided against it.
Once he left, Charlie walked outside through the front door.
A sigh escaped my lips as my gaze landed on Vaggie in destress.

I tsked, getting her attention immediately. She raised an eyebrow at me, I patted my lap, signaling her to lay down.

Some people I've met would tell me I have what they call a 'motherly touch', I guessed it was because I spent most of my life taking care of kids. So, I just assumed it was a type of ability I had for giving some kind of calm, relaxing vibe.

Vaggie sighed and laid down gently on my lap. I stroked her long white hair, attempting to calm her down.
"Hey, uh, how did ya even get to Hell, (Y/n)?" Angel asked, sitting on a chair next to us.
I sighed and flipped to the next page, "That, Angel dear, is a story for next time. Maybe if you behave, it'll be a reward."

I materialized noise-canceling headphones from my arm and put them on, once I couldn't hear Angels rambling, I went back to reading in peace while massaging Vaggie's head softly.

[Charlie's Pov]

"Love you, bye..." I said before hanging up, I rubbing my eyes and went back inside. Everything has been so stressful.. Even with Vaggie and (Y/n)'s help, its not working.

I leaned against the door with a sigh. Maybe dad was right about me.. I am a failure, this whole thing would just come crashing down..

Knock!
Knock!
Kno-Knock Knock!

Knock!

Knock!

I turned around and faced the door, hesitant to open. Gathering my courage, I opened the door, only to see a tall, red, deer demon standing there.

"Hell-!"

I shut the door mid-word and looked to the side, not thinking right.

There's no way that was him...

But I opened it again to still see the demon there, "-loo!" Closed the door again.

"Hey, Vaggie??" I called out, walking backwards to the lobby.
"Whaat?" She replied annoyed, sitting up from (Y/n)'s lap.
It looks like she had some headphones on while reading, that's good, she doesn't need to hear this.

"The.. Radio demon is at the door!" I put my fingers on my cheeks, forming a smile but soon quickly dropped.
"WHAT?!" She jumped on her seat, "Uh, who?" Angel asked, taking out the Popsicle.