The Morning After

|Flashbacks, Song, regular POV|

Soft breaths filled the room, the winds from outside made their way inside the room. The curtains flowing with the breeze while the red rays of light brighten up the darken candy red room. Faint sounds of the outer exterior made its path towards the balcony window, car horns, yells, screams, gunshots, all too quiet for the demon ear to hear.

The roar of the winds caused one of the demons to stir from their slumber. A groan left Alastors mouth as he moved to his left side slowly. He quietly sighed, that throbbing headache already settling in.

With all his will, Alastor opened his eyes. His vision was slightly blurry from his mind sobering up. The night before was vague in his head, the only thing he could remember was the snack table and it all went blank.

Blinking once, his eyesight cleared the first thing he saw was his nightstand with that Daisy white lamp and the open balcony windowed door with the curtains dancing with the wind.

A smile formed on his lips, knowing nothing really bad happened last night. He didn't need another bad experience of unknown drinking nights in his memory. Though, even if he tried, he couldn't remember the last time he had slept this peaceful. It was rare down here, you would have to be Lucifer to get this nice of a sleep.

The thing he couldn't shake off was the feeling of faint air hitting his back. It felt like... Breaths. Like someone was behind him, sleeping. Now he was doubting that nice peaceful sleep, the nightstand just ruined it.

Alastor shifted his upper body up, his elbow supporting him. As soon as his head turned behind him, his mind blanked, body frozen, breath hitched, and eyes widened.

Questions and warnings were going through his head in light speed. Not that he hasn't experienced this before, but it was different.
He just didn't know why you were in his b̲e̲d̲ sleeping with him s̲h̲i̲r̲t̲l̲e̲s̲s̲.

Out of instinct, he opened his mouth to scream but instantly dissolved into his shadows, letting out that yell into the darkness to not wake you up. His body teleported from the bed to the mahogany wardrobe leaning against it with his hands covering his huge grin.

You let out a small groan, clenching the bed sheets on the empty spot. Alastor stared at your sleeping figure, he sighed and slowly slid his arms down to his sides.

Safe to say nothing bad happened. You were still in your party dress, as to why he was shirtless was beyond him. Seems like it was lost anyways, it was nowhere to be found.

Alastor shook off his weird feeling and quietly opened his wardrobe, taking out a new red pinstriped shirt. He sneakily walked towards the door while putting on his shirt.

Leaving you alone in the room for a while can't be so bad, right? He needed time to think about... This. It was unexpected, he was drunk, not in the right state of mind. He still needs to make breakfast, which he knows he woke up early to make.
Glancing one last time to your still sleeping form, he opened the door and stepped out. Once the door was closed, he let out a low breath, the nervousness he was feeling wasn't helping with his freaking mind. Alastor clearly didn't know what to do in that situation, many possibilities were stacked upon them, but he will definitely talk it over with you during breakfast.

The deer demon made his way down the hallway, his footsteps echoing through the hall, arms folded behind his back humming a song oh so familiar.

"Let me sing a lullaby
As you close your eyes
And as you're drifting off to sleep
How I hope that the dreams that you find are bright"