I found you!

(So many time skips -̀Π-́ )

|November 7, 1993|

{Y/n's Pov}

"(Y/n) dear, can you accompany Charlotte to the city?" Lilith asked sweetly. Charlotte let out a huff and crossed her arms, "Mom! I don't need a babysitter anymore! I'm 69 years old, and it's just Charlie."

[I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. That's the correct age, it didn't know it was going to be that-]

I covered my mouth, stifling a giggle. "Charlie, just let me come with you. We can hang out, remember what we planned last week??" I asked her, wrapping my arm around the girl.

"Oooh, that's right! Come on, (N/n)!" She exclaimed. Charlie grabbed my hand and pulled me away.
I waved at Lilith as she waved back before she vanished from my view.

Charlie kept dragging me along until we arrived at pentagram City.

"What do you possibly need here that you don't already have?" I asked playfully. The blonde girl let out a laugh at my question, "New friends, parents, FOOD."

I let out a dramatic gasp, "Am I not good enough of a friend? Charlotte you hurt me! And here I thought being your caretaker all these years would give me some bonus points..!"
Charlie started laughing at my 'scene', "(N/n), you know you're my best friend. It's just... We've been stuck in that castle for decades now, we need to get some fresh air once in a while."

She does have a point actually. We both haven't gotten out the palace since I arrived here in Hell over 60 years ago.
"But we have a garden, that should still be fresh air. Especially with the flowers, you know those are rare." I pointed out. Charlie hummed approvingly at my statement.

We pasted several shops that held clothing, food, items, weapons.... Sex toys, but we ignored the last one obviously.
It nonetheless, was peaceful. Despite the murders and robbing, it was a nice stroll.

"Hey, (Y/n)?" Charlie asked.

I let out a hum, letting her continue.

"Did you ever had parents? You never talked about them.."

I took in a deep breath and let it out softly, "Well, I was an orphan back when I was younger."

"Oh.." Charlie muttered out.

My gaze fell down to the pavement as we kept walking down towards the shops.
"Don't feel bad. It didn't really bother me, I had a job to do. Even if I was a lass." I mentioned.

"What was that job??" She questioned curiously. My smile widen, grabbing her pale, cold, soft hands.
"Taking care of kids." I grinned, looking down at the girl.

Her eyes lit up with such curiosity that I haven't seen in a good minute. "Really?! Was that why you were taking care of me when I was a child??" Charlie asked, she got so excited she started to bounce.

I giggled and patted her head to stop the bouncing. "Yes yes, most sinners here would've taken you somewhere else. But I didn't, you reminded me of the little ones that I used to care for." I explained forcing my gaze forwards with a smile.