I'm Sorry...

(I'm sorry, I had to share this pic and it goes well with the chapter.)

|February 19, 1932|

{Alastors Pov}

"Good morning, love." I greeted. I sat down on the ground next to the grave. "Happy Birthday. I hope you're alright wherever you are."

I placed the flowers on top of the previous ones from (Y/n)'s last birthday.
"I got you (F/f) [Favorite Flowers], your favorite.." I smiled softly.

It's been 2 years since (Y/n) died, I've been taking the grieving quite badly. She died to protect me, a serial killer and cannibal, I still don't know why she did that but, here we are.

"I need to confess something, dear." I began, looking down at the tombstone. "I killed Nifty, Husker, and Mimzy. I didn't really mean it, but I don't know why I did it.."
It's true, I didn't know why I killed them. They helped me with my murders through out these 2 years and I still killed them.

It just happened in a blink of an eye, one second we were laughing and talking, the next they were bleeding out on the floor in the forest.

"I hope you're not mad at me, my love." I muttered, sighing internally. Even if she was here, she wouldn't be mad but disappointed in me, I know it.

I placed my hand on her tombstone and kissed the rim of it.
"I'll try to visit you tomorrow, darling. It's very early in the morning and I still have to work. I love you..."

I picked myself off the ground and took one more glance at the grave before taking my leave back to the town.

After (Y/n)s' death, the coppers thought they solved the case for the Louisiana serial killer. But I proved them wrong.
I kept killing, for her, for my best friend, my love.
The advices she would give me for covering my tracks, I took them. I would carefully follow the rules for discarding the evidences. That's what I live by, her rules, advice, her request; smiling.

She always wanted me to keep smiling. When I was sad and frowned, she would try her best to make me smile. Tell me I looked handsome smiling.

I chuckled at the memory, my chest tighten from remembering her beautiful eyes, hair, voice, even her little freckles/dimples.

The sun started to rise from the horizon, making the black sky turn blue with a orange hue.

"Beautiful.." I whispered under my breath. Things like that would remind me of (Y/n). Actually, everything would make me constantly think of her. Like she's everywhere I go, a ghost. But I don't believe in that, it's just some story someone made up to scare children into behaving.

I just hope she's doing alright in the afterlife...

{Y/n's Pov}

I let out a sigh and started to fold the clothing. I shouldn't be complaining about this, it's barely any hard labor.

"(N/n)!!" My favorite girl called out. I laid down the folded dress onto the neatly stacked clothes and walked out of the laundry room.
"Yes Charlotte?" I asked with a smile. The 8 year old jumped up and down laughing.