Interview

|October 28, 2019|

[Y/n's Pov]

I patted Charlie's back for reassurance, "You'll be okay, my Belle. I'll be watching every second in the picture show."
Charlie let out a deep sigh and nodded.

Vaggie took over and started to walk towards outside to a limo, which Razzle and Dazzle were waiting patiently(Provided by Lucifer™.)

I waved goodbye to both of them as the doors closed. My shoulders flopped down once the sound of silence keep clear in.

My smile dropped into a frown and a sigh escaped my lips. I sat on the couch and grabbed the remote, Charlie taught me how to function this machine which was still a bit confusing.

I pressed the red button on the top, causing the picture show to light up.

"Channel... 6.." I whispered to myself, finding the number on a button at the bottom of the remote.
I pressed it once and looked up at the screen, it was black and at the corner it had a small red rectangular scare that said 'channel 6; 666 News'.

I've heard of the station, the radio actually.   but only some voices, now I get to finally see this Katie Killjoy and Tom Trench.

After a moment, the screen changed to an moving picture of two people at a table with a green background.

The lady was taller than the man, she had blond hair, really pale skin, red scleras with just small yellow eyes. She was wearing a red dress and wearing red lipstick.

The man had a gasmask on but still had some blonde hair out of the front, he was wearing a dull navy blue suit and had some papers in his hand.

I don't know why, but the blond woman was making me slightly annoyed.

"Good morning, I'm Katie Killjoy!" Katie introduced with a tint of sarcasm. "-And I'm Tom Trench!" Tom added, slamming his fist onto the table.

I sat the remote back on the coffee table, my arms crossed and leaned back on the couch. I just hope Charlie can stay stable during this, especially since the Cleansing just ended this morning. "Chaos out at the Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!" Tom announced with a small box appearing at the corner of the screen.
A image of a snake with a ball cap on backwards and a skateboard in his right arm. He held up some kind of gesture with his left hand and his shirt saying music band(?).

"Between notable kingpin, Sir Pentious,"
I raised a brow at the competitors name. I've met him before, weird man if I do say. He even said he has taken a liking to me in a way but I'm not sure if he's really... How do the kids say it? In my league.

"And self-proclaim spunky powerhouse, Cherri Bomb!" Tom finishes with a bombing sound in the background. The image changes to a very color yet someone blocky texture of a woman with one eye giving the middle finger, sticking her tongue out was a bonus.
Ah yes, Cherri Bomb, One of Angels friend. He would annoy me with stories of their adventures when he got bored 'going clean'.

"That's right, Tom! After the recent Extermination, many areas are now up for grabs!" Katie exclaimed, putting up her claws in a grabby way. "Demons all over Hell are already duking it out to gain new territory!"

The screen changed to a moving picture of the two turf war competitors fighting with Sir pentious' egg bo(i)ys.

"Those two seem to be really going at it, huh?" Tom asked, the screen didn't even show him as it was still on the short picture show of Cherri and Pentious.