Was it just a dream?

{Don't mind me, I just forgot to add the videos 😬}

You let out a series of giggles as you leaned against Alastors frame. The giggle water took some effect on you after 3 cups, you must be getting a bit distant on alcohol. In fact, it's been almost a month without any alcohol, the fuck is wrong with you?

"Dear, maybe we should head to bed already.." Alastor suggested with a strained smile, he tried his hardest to hold the child right as you weren't in the stable mind to do so. You pouted dramatically and huffed in annoyance.

If you weren't so cute drunk, Alastor would've just left you in the lobby to have you wake up the next morning with a headache. Honestly, as funny as that sounds, he still wouldn't do that. With a sigh, he wrapped his other arm around your waist and tried to lead you into the hallway.

*Ahem* You being the stubborn demon that you are, you whined and plopped yourself on the ground with your arms crossed like a mad toddler. Alastor let out a groan, followed by a yelp as the baby pulled on his hair with a giggle.

"Now now Smiles, let her have her fun." Angel protested with a smirk, a small shot glass in his hand as he bent down to your eye level.

Normally, Alastor would smack the shit out of him if he did something drastic, but he had his phone in one of his hands pointing to you. Ah yes, technology, something he hated oh so much. As much as he knew some concept of it, it was tempting to watch what he would do.

Angel let out a chuckle and started to record, “Want another shot?” He asked casually, gesturing to the glass in his hand. You gasp and nodded childishly, your face lit up with excitement.
“Sit up.” He ordered as he kneed down, you obey instantly almost falling back down due to no sense of balance.

He handed you the shot glass with a quiet laugh, you let out a thrilled wheeze and carefully, yet wobbly grabbed the cup. (Randomly) Husk appeared from the bar who had been there for the whole party, drinking his ass off. He raised a brow and leaned against the wall closely, observing intensely.

You took the shot jiggly, spilling some against your chin making it drool off. After you drank it all, you let out a big breath and settled the shot down on the floor.
“How was it..?” Angel inquired, his hand over his mouth to keep him from laughing.

“Divine~” Your lips smack together with a satisfying hum, enunciating your voice into a fancy tone with your fingers in an okay sign (👌).

Husk pointed a claw at you with his booze in hand, “And that’s how you know (Y/n)’s drunk-”

“That’s how you know ya’r drunk as shit, cuz that was fuckin’ water.” Angel admitted in a stern tone but a smile still on his face.

Your mouth went agape as a dramatic breath left your lips, squinting your eyes at him with a glare, “You bitch.”

Angel and Husk started to laugh their asses off as you tried to stand up to beat the FUCK out of the spider but failing miserably.
Alastor rolled his eyes and felt his limit so close to the edge. He wrapped his arm under yours and pulled you up on your feet, letting you lean on his body.

"Nah nah, you better get me a REAL shot, ya, you BITCH!!" You growled angrily as you got dragged away into the hall. The only noise from the corridor was the Alastor's footsteps, the laughter of the two dumb asses, and some noises from Alex.

With a huff, you crossed your arms and let yourself be dragged away by the deer.
"Just like when you were alive.." Alastor uttered under his breath, he really didn't know if he should be grateful you're still like your old self or be somewhat skeptical about your behavior under the influence of poison.