WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')

".. (Y-Y/n)...?" A soft worry voice rang.

(Y/n)?

Who's that, are they even talking to you?

'Where were you?' was the real question.

"Why isn't she responding??"

Your ears started to ring faintly from the unfamiliar voice but enough to give you a small migraine.

You blinked a couple of times. Once, twice, thrice.

...

One- No, two creatures right in front of you, just staring right into your soul.

A feeling of caution and danger filled your senses as you looked around the dark red room.

The... you didn't even know what those things were. What was even going on? These didn't look a THING like people.

"Can you hear me, dear?? Are you okay?!" The red one asked worryingly, he placed his... hand? Claw?? Whatever it was, on your arm, only for you to pull it away with all the strength you had left.

Your eyes gazed up to the being with a scared expression. He looked... hurt. Could it really have some kind of feelings? It looked like it could kill you in a second, which is not a good time to think about.

Your muscles started to wake up, but still sadly numb. Tears brimmed your eyes as you eyed the rest of the room.

The figures with you looked horrible and terrifying. Abnormal, monstrous. Murderous creatures.

"It's okay! Calm down, you're probably in shock from what happened.. Just lay down" The pale skin yellow-haired thing said. Its voice sounded somewhat comforting but still threatening. The tone had a slight menacing ring engraved to it, almost like a growl.

It gently put its white palms on your tensed shoulders. Your teeth gritted together tightly as you sent a glare at the inhuman being.

"Ne Me..Touche..Pas."₁ You warned, it was pretty hard to understand what you had said, your voice was croaky and raspy, but you had to come intimidating to possibly get the upper hand.

The seemingly female (hinting the hair, clothes, and unusually rosy cheeks) was shocked. Maybe it was because you had finally said something to defend yourself? But it felt guilty for some reason, but you had to do something, those things could gut you without hesitation.

"(Y/n), you're okay..! Whatever happened, you need to tell us." The short feminine thing said its voice growling to the point of sounding tyrannizing.

Your lips formed a scowl as you kicked off the (F/c) blankets and moved back carefully with your sore body. There was no way you were going to cooperate with these monsters, there was always a catch when working with someone.

"Manger de la merde et baiser."₂ You cursed at it harshly. The tall red, assumingly male, thing had its eyes widened, like it understood you.

That actually scared you. Knowing a creature can understand you is terrifying.

It leaned down to you, face just a few inches away from yours.

Anxiety and fear raised quickly, you tried to back away but you were already back against the wall.

It kept coming closer, no ounce of knowledge of personal space whatsoever. The feeling made your limbs twitch, your anxiety was getting too high, the limit of your control was coming to its end.

Just as its nose was about to touch yours, a sudden impact hit it in the face, causing it to stumble back holding its cheek. Realizing what you did, your arm was throbbing as it stayed in its pose.