That imposter's lookin kinda sus tho

I finally finished the smol pumpkin after about 2 hours of editing so much shit. And yes, that is a baby boy and yes he's wearing that during this chapter.

I will admit this, I did some tracing from a picture that was for line art, I colored it in and traced okay?? I'm shameful ik–

—————————————————

"Ooooh! Look, this one is so cute!!" Katie squealed as she dashed to another clothes rack. Her eyes focused on the fabrics logo and features.

You let out a quiet sigh with a soft smile, you followed her slowly with the baby in your arms.

The onesie was about his size, so cute, and just to die twice for.

A small 'Awe' came from you as you lifted the side of it, feeling how soft and silky it was

A small 'Awe' came from you as you lifted the side of it, feeling how soft and silky it was. Never in your life would you have thought you'd go out shopping for baby clothes. It was a dream come true, unbelievable.

"I'm getting him this one! Oh- Wait, one question." Katie paused for a second, pursing her lips while her eyes roamed your body. "Are you an item with someone? Or still a lonely widow?"

You rolled your eyes with a scoff, "As if. I'm actually dating someone and it's a newly built relationship."

Were you actually dating him? He didn't really seem to like the idea of being your partner this morning.

Katie let out a dramatic gasp as she started to bounce in her spot. "No way! Who?!" She asked eagerly. You bit your lip as you held the baby protectively.

"You'll have to see for yourself, he's still a bit shy of the whole idea.."

Hopefully, Alastor would just go with it all the way instead of pretend like it never happened. That would break you and Charlie's heart.

With a nod, Katie went back searching through the rack. Every onesie she passed would make her heart melt.
"You know, I didn't really think you would settle down. All those years about not rushing into relationships in the café paid off." She joshed with a chuckle.

You smiled faintly at those memories of working at the diner. It was fun and exciting, it was just too bad it got shut down after you turned 18.

Shrugging, you leaned against her with your head on her shoulder. "I didn't really either. But, he was really obvious and sweet about it.." You sighed dreamily, his singing voice was still stuck in your head, like a record player repeating the verse.

Katie smirk and shook her head, although she had finally got what she wanted with your love life, she still needed to make sure you don't get heartbroken.

She wrapped an arm around you while looking through the clothes. "I'd love to meet him, hope you got a handsome one, (N/n)."

You giggled at her teasing, "He is! Really handsome.." You muttered out the last part with a smug face. Kate chuckled and grabbed a few other onesies from the rusty looking rack.