Party Preparations

|December 10, 2019|

{Alastors Pov}

Why in the world am I mad?

Is this really a reason to be mad??

Do I like her that much that I have this sudden urge to go on another rampage?!

"...tor.."

Why must she just drive me crazy with this feeling??

Why does she make me feel so... Warm.. And fuzzy?

".... Ala...or.."

Is this a problem?

Will it effect my reputation down here??

Maybe if I start ignoring her, it'll go awa

"Alastor!"

I blinked rapidly, returning back to reality.

"Damn, you're either tired or just plain daydreaming."

My gaze went from the floor to... (Y/n). My smile widen subconsciously as I straightened my posture.

"I apologize for that, darling. What is it that you need?" I asked politely, trying to ignore my mini episode.
(Y/n) sat down beside me with that smile of hers, "Well, I was going to invite you to the bar over there," She gestured to the small bar with Angel flirted with Husker, "But seems like you probably need rest."

My head shook softly with a chuckle. "No no, dear. I'm fine. Just... Bored." I replied, sounding tired at the end.
(Y/n) giggled and leaned towards me, "But the party is tomorrow! You should be excited, you were always the party goer back in the days."

Hate to admit it, but she's right.

Whenever there was a party in town, I wouldn't miss a chance to go as I was famous. Of course, drinking was involved, but at the end of the night, I was still sober as a damn mule.

I let out a chuckle, "Ah yes, the good old days and the exciting stock market crash in 29!"
Realizing what I said, she slapped me on the arm with a growl.

Saying a quick, yet quiet, sorry, she went off to the bar and tagged in the conversation with Angel.
Still hard to believe they're still friends after their whole fiasco. They're acting like nothing even happened!

That isn't normal, not one bit..

"Hey Al!"
I turned to see Charlie waving at me in the hallway. Swiftly standing up, I followed her into the hall, better be important.

"Whatever do you need, dear?" I asked, smiling widely. Charlie played with her fingers looking down.
"I wanted to ask you something..." She muttered out.

I tilted my head to the side, "Ask away, my dear."
Charlie looked up at me with hesitation and nervousness written all over her face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be Aunt (Y/n)s' date tomorrow night for the party.." She said quietly, peering behind to the lobby.

'Aunt'? (Y/n) did say that she was Charlie's babysitter before, but nothing about her aunt!
"You... Two are related??" I asked slowly with a tint of caution.
It's impossible! Charlie was born in Hell and (Y/n) was alive longer than she was!

"Uh... Maybe, kinda? I don't know.. But she was with me since I was really young, and (Y/n) was always there for me 'til now.." She explained shyly, looking at the bar, making me stare at (Y/n) with her.