A Date?

[Pic above is mine, please don't steal it–]
(It sucks I know)

|November 11, 2019|

{Y/n's Pov}

It has been exactly 2 weeks since Alastor came to 'help' with the hotel. I know he doesn't really want to have demons better themselves, he only helps other if there's something that benefits him greatly.

I know him that much that I can see through his act of evilness and destructive tendencies.
He just... Wants to make people see him as superior, like most Overlords do.

Alastor can be.. Difficult at times, but he's still trying to make himself believe that he can just do these things and think it's okay! Yes this is Hell but we're running a damn rehab hotel!

"Al, honey!"

I blinked, coming out of my thoughts. My gaze landed on the oh so 'perfect' couple.
That's what Nifty says anyways.

The plumpy flapper girl jumped into Alastors arms, giggling like there's no tomorrow. It's hard to believe Alastor has feelings for her.

Ever since Mimzy found out Alastor moved to the Hotel, she's been visiting nonstop for the past 2 and a half weeks. In all honest, it's driving me insane.
Listening to their conversations everyday, seeing them so.. In love? I-I don't even know anymore.

"Hey, kid. You okay?" Husker asks in his usual grumpy tone. I just shrugged and took a sip of my (F/d).
At this point, I don't really know how to feel about this. It's like, I've lost purpose with this hotel.

Charlie is doing an amazing job planning out future events for the business, Vaggie is helping out more, but still is on edge with Alastor here, and Angel, Hell, I don't even know how he's going clean, after Alastor arrived, he's been steering away from drugs and alcohol.

But then, what could I do? What can I do?

All I do here is supervise and drink. What talents do I have if everything is going smoothly??

I just feel...

Useless.

"(Y/n), dear! Glad to see you again!" Mimzy exclaimed, taking a seat next to me. For a moment, I didn't know what was happening, was I that deep in thought that I can't even understand sentences??

I forced a bright smile and looked towards her, "Mimzy, good to see you too... Even though we just saw each other yesterday.."
She let out a giggle and leaned forwards, "Yes but time seems to go slower when I'm not with my Darling Al."

Internally, I cringed at her calling Alastor 'Al', I was the only one who got to call him that.
"Ahah.. Well, seems like a pain indeed. If you would excuse me, I would like to take a nap." I said before downing the rest of my (F/d).

I was about to walk away when a hand pulled me back on the seat by my arm.
"(Y/n), don't think I haven't noticed you avoiding me. What's wrong?" Mimzy asked, scooting closer to me.
My body stiffened a bit but didn't move.