Surprise!!🎉

It has been a good couple of hours since you had awoken from your imprisoned slumber. In the cell, it felt like it had been at least 5 days or so, regardless of having no windows or sense of time, but you were shocked to hear that you were out for that long.
Thankfully, you were able to regain the muscles in your sleepy legs and arms. Some pins and needles here and there, but not too much for discomfort.

What you were doing now was talking to Vaggie and Charlie about what has happened the time you were out.
A brow was raised when you heard a new way of rehabilitation for those sinners you call demons. Like singing was successful in the first place, that song was still engraved in your mind that could never be replaced.

"A... song.. Activity?" You asked the girls' uncertainty. Charlie's face was beaming with hope and confidence. Honestly, it was freaking you out.

She bounced in her seat with a BIG smile on her face, "Yes! They could play an instrument or just sing. Like they do in the human world, what was it..?" She tapped her chin for a moment of thinking. "Opera, or something."

Ah, never mind. You actually liked Opera, there is literally nothing bad about it. That's fact.

But has she not learned from the last time this isn't some kind of musical?? She got mocked and called out on LIVE Television, yes she had recovered from that, but there isn't anything that could save us from that embarrassment.
You glanced at Vaggie with a nervous frown, almost begging her to change the topic. She coughed into her hand and sat back on her seat.

"We were also thinking about their hobbies and their activities, depending on those. If it's harmless, like planting or playing sports, we could find an empty room in the hotel to clear out for them." She chatted, and herself looked pleased to have changed the topic, it looked like she was thinking the same thing about the singing,

"Life isn't a musical."

It may hurt, but it's the sad truth. Demons here just think she's the 'mighty' princess taking pity on those underneath her, ragging at them for being pathetic and weak.
If she doesn't realize that soon, it could have some serious outcome to this and it won't be good.

"That's, okay." You hesitated before sitting up straight. "I mean, it's a good idea! Though, you would have to go through the book of hobbies to see the common ones to clear the rooms.. But all in all, good." You gave them a thumbs up and a soft smile.

Yeah, the hotel is still a work in progress with all the new patients coming in, so they would have to act soon in order to get one sent to Heaven. It doesn't matter if it will get complete in a month, or more, it has to start this week.

Oh shit, you're starting to sound like Francis from the cafe.
Damn it, you knew he would have some kind of effect on you one of these days.

"Ooh, (Y/n) darling!!"

The door slammed open with a loud bang, the light from the hallway cast a shadow upon his short body in the doorway.
Being in a cell for about 3 days with no windows or doors, that pissed you off, but you still managed to hold it in. Like, does no one here know how to just open it NORMALLY?? And those doors, they're expensive, it just makes you wonder why Barbra has these kinds of doors.

Sucking up your anger, you smiled and stood up with your arms open. It was a requirement to give him a hug whenever you saw him. Even if he was in another room for a few seconds.

"Luci!" His face lit up and dived straight into the hug, his arms wrapped around your body tightly and his face in your neck.

How the fuck were you taller than him? Why are you barely noticing this now?-