Some.. Arrangements :)

(Credit goes to artist!!)

Echoes of hands clapping together bounced throughout the alleyway as grunts followed after. Sweat ran down his forehead while putting the last of the meat inside the containers laying on the ground. "That should be it!" He chirped with a single happy hum. Even if he was covered in blood left and right, he was proud of himself that he got done with it in less than 30 minutes. He was excited to see you proud of him for doing the meat as you requested.

"Oh my! It's the Radio Demon..!" A frightened voice silently called out, clinging onto their partner's arm. He could feel the nervousness in the demon's voice once they saw upon him literally skinning another sinner in cold blood. It was refreshing to be feared once again after what has been happening the past week. So, why not have a bit of fun?

His red eyes flickered to his dials and his antlers grew by the second. Black goo dripped down his chin as he bent his back down, his view of the two upside down but clearly able to see the fear in their eyes, especially when his back made a sickening crack that got them on edge. His smile widened sinisterly the more the pair got frightened by his actions.

"Is that my lunch I smell?"

The couple flinched at his statement, knowing all too well what that meant. They made no hesitation scurrying out of the scene and disappearing out of the alleyway entrance. A devilish laughter flew out of the deer's mouth as he straightened his body back in place. Sure it doesn't hurt, but it did leave one damn of a sore back pain. He felt like an old man with a bad spine, such a bad feeling at his age.

Once everything was back to normal, he set the filled containers in his bag that he formed from his house, knowing that this would take up a large amount of space. It was one hell of a work out making the flesh fit the lunch boxes, so they wouldn't look so suspicious when he brought them back to the hotel. Just imagining what the latina would say if he brought the whole body gave him a headache.

But with the thought of how happy you would be that he helped out with your urges instantly made his mood skyrocket. Hoping that beautiful and cheery smile would be on your adorable face once he brings it into your hands. Actually, it made him question where you were trying to go in the first place. The only thing he had been informed of was that you were going out on business, which he didn't know about. If you had to go out for work matters, you would've at least told him. It wasn't helping that you had just woken up from that mini coma and now suddenly going out for 'business'. As much as he knew, you weren't the kind for making trades with others unless necessary, even if you didn't have a choice, you were completely capable of handling things by yourself. That was very true.

An irritated sigh left his lips as he lifted the bag over his shoulders, his figure may be skinny, but he had some well built muscles. He made his way out of the alley and into the bright exit that momentarily blinded him, how long he was in there for was out of the window at this point. Gasps and murmurs started to spread the minute he stepped foot out of the pathway, it didn't surprise him as he was covered in blood and not a single scratch on him to prove that the unfortunate demon won the fight.

"Looks like he's back to his old ways.."

"Geez, can he get more gore-y? I don't think I can even look at him the same."

"I wonder what happened to that lady from the hotel party. Didn't they really hit it off?"

The mere mention of you got him worked up as his protective self activated instantly. His head snapped towards the sinner who was continuing talking about you like he wasn't even there.

"Gotta say, she looked hot. But honestly, that skank could be dead right now after the stunt she pulled." He added to his statement, noticing the distance between him and the deer. Alastor felt something shoot through him when he described you as 'hot' and a 'skank', he has never been so vexed of how men can treat women like that. His first instinct was to tear the demon limb to limb, but knowing you, he needed to do something a bit less drastic.