Break up and Make up

|December 5, 2020|

{Y/n's Pov}

"I'll see ya later, babe." Angel said, giving me a peck on the cheek. I smiled and giggled, "As to you, sweetheart."
He gave me a wink before walking out the doors of the hotel.

The last 3 weeks with Angel have been amazing. He's given me a lot of love and affection in any way he can.
I really think he might be the one for me, despite his occupation which I don't really mind, I believe I'm just slowly falling for him.

Buuut there's just one problem...

"Dearest (Y/n)! Did you find my little gift this morning?" Alastor greeted as usual, sitting next to me on the couch.
A sigh escaped my lips as I closed my book.
"Indeed, Alastor. But why don't you get your darling Mimzy the gifts and letters, hm?" I asked in a obvious tone, scooting away from him.

He chuckled and waved his hand dismissively, "That I can not do! You see, we didn't... How do the kids say it these days? Clicked."
I nodded my head, humming even though I'm not really listening to his excuse.

"Sorry to hear that, but why give them to me now? You've never really shown this kind of affection towards me before." I wearily explained, opening my book again. Alastor sighed and wrapped an arm around me, causing my body to tense up.
"Can't I just give my darling the treatment she deserves?" He joshed, patting my head.

I growled at him with annoyance and anger.
So, he just wants to forget what he said to me before??

"What happened to 'you were just a tool'? Huh, 'just a little puppy following you around, doing as you demanded'?!" I raged, gripping onto my book that was smoking from the heat of my palms.

Alastor flinched a bit, but slowly recovered with another chuckle.
"My dear, that wasn't true! I just let the anger get the best of me."

I sarcastically agreed with a hum and turned my attention back to the book.
"You better get your arm off of me before I bite. it. off." I warned harshly, showing my teeth through my sinister smile.
He pulled his arm back with a nervous laugh.

Even if he tries to make up for his words, I'm still hurt by them.
I risked everything for him just so he can kill. Hell, I could be in Heaven if I didn't help him with his murders. I could be with Abigail, Katie, shit, even my Mother if she was a Saint. Before I died, I kept hearing voices of me and my mother. She sounded to sweet and caring..

I mean, I'm still getting them, but now, it sounds like the voices were older and more up to my current age (24). It just confuses me so much.

If it was just for a second, I would want to see my mother, ask her why she left me behind to rot.

"(N/n)!"

I blinked out of my thoughts by Charlie who was bouncing in front of me.
My head cocked to the side, "Yes my Belle?"

Whatever was in that little head of hers must be good cause she started to squeal without saying anything.
"We're going to have a grand re-opening party! Thanks to Alastor, there's actually some demons coming in!!" She chirped quickly, gesturing to Alastor who was STILL next to me.