Baby Fever

"Shh! Quiet!"

"Don't shush me! I want to see them!"

"Shut the fuck up! You're too loud!"

Charlie, Vaggie and Angel were pushing each other to look through the small circle window on the kitchen door. Angel held them both down by the heads with his two sets of arms as he peeked inside the kitchen, spying on you with Alastor.

You were just making some coffee, waiting for it to brew as you held your sweet baby boy that was still sleeping in your arms with Alastor hugging you from behind, who was also falling asleep with his head laid on top of yours. It would be a lie if you said you weren't falling asleep too. After last night, you were very exhausted, but you needed to take care of your boys.

After a little while, the coffee was done, the room was filled with the aroma of fresh coffee beans that woke you up a little more.

You whined tiredly, holding onto Ethan tightly as you tried to reach for the coffee cups, but Alastor had you bound to him. "Al... lemme go.. I want coffee.." You yawned quietly, trying to squirm out of his grasp.

Alastor groaned silently, nuzzling his cheek against your head as he sent his shadow to grab the mugs and laid them beside the coffee maker, which was very hard to understand how to turn on and make the coffee, but your sleepy mind did it with no problem... somehow.

You filled the two cups with coffee as you yawned again, your head bobbing a bit from being so tired. "Al.. can you go put Ethan in his chair? I'll make breakfast.." You muttered quietly, taking in a deep breath and rubbing your eyes to keep them open. Alastor let out a disagreeing hum, leaning down and placing a small kiss on your neck and your cheek. "You go rest, darling. I'll handle breakfast."

Giving him a slight tired glance, you agreed and carried Ethan to the dining table. You walked closer to the door, hearing a small noise from behind it. You raised a small eyebrow, holding Ethan close to your shoulder as you opened the door, finding no one there. You caught some movements in the corner of your eye, seeing Charlie, Vaggie and Angel already at the dining table. They looked nervous and tense.

"You... guys okay..?" You asked curiously, glancing between all three of them in slight concern.

They gave each other a small look, as if talking telepathically before Angel spoke. "We're fine, toots! Just uh—..." He paused for a second, glancing towards the kitchen door and clearing his throat. "We're just tired, 's all." Charlie and Vaggie nodded along to his words, making you a bit suspicious, but you just thought it was because of the sleepiness.

You shrugged lightly before going to Ethan's chair and carefully putting him in it. He was still sleepy and struggling to stay awake. You patted his head as you settled next to him, yawning and gaze towards the three, who were staring at you intensely.

"... What?" You asked nervously, confused why they were looking at you like you had just said something offensive.

Angel stifled a laugh as he nodded his head, "So uh—Toots, how was your date yesterday? I heard a lot of shit happened." He said with a wiggle of an eyebrow.

Vaggie glared at Angel as she kicked his shins, making him yelp and glare back at her. You glanced between the two, your hazy mind confused for a second before you realized what he meant, feeling as if you had been punched in the gut.

A bright spread of blush formed on your face, making you hide yourself behind your hands. You never realized it, but when you woke up this morning, you didn't question what room you were even in, not even acknowledging how much it looked so much to your own room but not quite.

"Oh—my Satan..! Did you guys-?!" You felt like dying from embarrassment as you sunk into your seat. "Shiiit...! I can't— I'm so sorry..!!"

Angel chuckled uncontrollably as he leaned back in his seat, wiping a tear away from his eye. Vaggie gave you a sympathetic gaze and leaned over towards you, patting your shoulder. "It's fine, (Y/n). Don't listen to Angel, he's just being a jerk." She tried to reassure you. "It's all natural in a couple, it was going to happen some time or sooner."