Was that a yes?

{2nd Pov}

"(Y/n).. Please, would you accept me as your partner?"

You didn't really expected that from him. It was just all sudden. How were you supposed to respond? There were endless possibilities to answer it!
"I'd love to?" "Nah." "Bitch u thot-*Stands up and leaves*" "I've been waiting for that.."

. . .

On second thought, scratch the third one, too harsh and meme-y.

But, what were your true feelings for Alastor? Did you really love him? Just liked him as a friend? Yeah, tell that to the exploding kiss you just had.

"uuuuuhhhhhhh.." Was all you could say. Your mind was a battle field of decisions ready to fire.

It was getting nuclear to the point where you might just faint. It was literally the purge in there. Killing this brain cell, murdering that one in the car.

Alastor tilted his head, waiting for your answer. He was trying to be calm, he waited to long for this. All his life and afterlife, he wanted to do that. Ever since you found him.

And yet, here you are, staring at him like an idiot.

You guess this is where you did reply.

"Alastor. I-" You got cut off by someone pulling on your arm away from him. "You're up, (Y/n)!"

What timing... You thought as you got pulled away. You just stared at Alastor who was still on his chair. He looked annoyed and irate. You don't know whether to be happy or disappointed.

Once Alastor was out of your sight by the random demons coming into view, you looked beside you to find out who in hell pulled you away from that situation.

"Hurry! You're going to miss your chance to get ready!"

Charlie.

You let out a breath, still somewhat surprised about what just happened. That didn't stop you catching up with the belle before she literally drags you.

After dodging around the crowd, you and Charlie made it to the stage once again. Though, she didn't know what kind of song you were going to sing, so you decided to do a big brain move.
(I'm sorry, I'm like so giggly today by all the old/New memes that I can't get rid of them.)

You took in a deep breath, grabbing the microphone, tapping the net patterned ball. A small echo ran through the room, letting you know that mic was working.

Why did you even agree to this?

Because you love your darling Belle, damn Charlie and her innocent face.
You glanced back at the cheery demon with a pouting face. She gave you a thumbs up, smiling.

"You owe me big time." You mouthed angrily to her. Charlie nodded, motioning you to move on.

With an desperate eye roll, you turned back to the crowd that was staring at you. Inside, you were just crying by all the anxiety creeping under your skin.
But when the song started, you saw that one person at the back of the audience.

It was all or nothing.

Alastor moved in closer in the herd of demons, he was just trained on you and just you. His interested peak when he saw you up on stage. It has been a good long decades since he last heard you sing, your angelic voice could bring any demon to tears.
With a sigh, you placed both your hands on the mic neck and began to sing.