Dinner

[The Next Day...]

{Y/n's Pov}

It's currently 5:28 pm, only 2 hours to get ready to meet Alastors parents. This is by far, the biggest event you've had in your life.

... Except him getting adopted, but that's besides the point.

This needs to be perfect, or at least decent.. I mean, Alastors parents! This is a brand new start to a family life that he thought he couldn't have again! But God clearly has a soft spot for him.

You started the shower and stripped off your clothes, folding them next to your (F/c) dress you'll ware to dinner. Katie bought you it once when you went out shopping and she basically forced you to try it one and.. It fit your figure like a damn glove.

Your breath hitched as you stepped into the shower, it was so cold/hot/warm! Letting a minute go by to get used to the temperature, you started to begin your hygienic routine.

Knock! Knock!

You got startled from the sudden noise from the door, "Um.. Ocupado!" You yelled out looking out the curtains. A loud groan came from the other side, "You better come out of that shower right now, you bitch!"

Even you let out a quiet groan when you recognize that voice, "I got here first, Allison! Wait your damn turn!" You shouted as you kept washing your body.

Allison kicked the door with a grunt as you heard her footsteps fade away. You felt a smirk creep up on your lips as you finished with your body. Now the fun part, your (H/l) messy (H/c) hair.

It's been so unkept since Alastor left, he was the only person who could style your hair. You've just been doing ponytails and messy buns, which to say is more messier than you'd think.

You shook your head and began to massage your scalp with shampoo and conditioner (Together yes).

It felt like heaven, you don't know why you don't do this often!

«»

Once you was done with the shower, you dried your body and hair off. Now, the dress..

{Dress 1}

{Dress 1}