Heart Break

{Alastors Pov}

"(Y/n)!" I yelled out as she fell down to the ground. I quickly kneeled next to her, trying to find where the bullet was.
"Alastor Brant, please step away from her." Jonathon ordered, but I ignored him.

(Y/n)s' blood started to flood her shirt, I put my hands on her bullet wound to stop the bleeding but it wasn't working.
"You can't die, not right now (Y/n)!"

Her eyes looked dull as she looked into my green eyes. "D-Don't cry, Al... Sm-Smile.." (Y/n) chuckled. I didn't even notice I was crying, but how could she be laughing right now?!

My smile turned into a frown as I took off my vest and put it on her wound.
I felt her cold hand rest on my cheek, but I kept putting pressure on the bleeding hole in her chest.
"A-Alastor.. Don't tell th-them.. Anyth-thing.." She added.

I shook my head rapidly as I laid my head on her stomach, crying for dear life. "Please.. Don't l-leave me, (Y/n)..!" I cried, I don't want to be alone again.. I need her, I can't live without her...

"L-Lucas..." She whispered. I lifted my head to look at her, she was still smiling. (Y/n) leaned to me slowly and kissed my forehead, "I l.. l-love.. you.." She muttered out, but it only made my eyes tear up more.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it, "I love y-you too.." (Y/n) smiled and laid her head back down, staring at the night sky.
"Make su-sure you... keep smiling, f-for me.." She said quietly. Then, she took her last breath before her body went limp.

I rested (Y/n)s' hand on my forehead as I cried silently. My body flinched when a hand came into contact with my shoulders.
"Come on, we need to take you away from her."
The last of the tears fell from my eyes from his voice.

"No.." I replied bluntly. I know he will try to take me away from her, but I not going to let him.
Without him noticing, I grabbed the knife (Y/n) had.
"Sir, please. My team is on their way, we need to take you in for questioning." He sighed.

I gripped the handle tightly and grabbed the males hand. "She didn't do anything wrong.." I whispered with little emotion.

"I'm sorry but, there was evidence that she was at the crime scene." He informed. I let out a huff and pulled his hand down, making him fall towards the knife. It pierced his neck, killing him on the spot.

My breathing became heavy as I stood up from the ground. I put the knife in the side of my shoe and carefully picked up (Y/n)'s body.

I took her to a lake, we would come here for certain occasions like birthdays, holidays, or just to bury a body. And that's what I'm going to do.
Thankfully we already had a grave ready, it was right next to a beautiful tree at the edge of the lake.

I knew this was her get-away place when she was stressed. She told me it was beautiful, a wonderland.
I let out sigh and gently lowered (Y/n) into the empty grave.

"Alastor?!"

My breath hitched as I heard someone call for me. I turned around and saw two silhouettes running towards me.
I looked around the area but there wasn't any hiding spots, except one.

I bit my lip and carefully climbed down into the grave, avoiding any parts of (Y/n)s' body.

"Get out here, you fucker! It's me and Nifty!"