Angel Dust

|October 11, 2019|

[Y/n's Pov]

"Are you sure about this, Charlie..?" Vaggie asked nervously.

I couldn't blame her, we are literally on the streets looking for a test subject to go along with our plan for rehabilitating demons. Which I'm sure most people here are against.

"I'm sure someone here could at least participate with our idea.. I think.." Charlie replied a bit unsure about that thought.

While they were bickering, I looked outside the car window to see a tall white spider, man? Woman?? I can't really tell anymore, but it seems like they're getting rejected by a male they're trying to... Intimate.

"What about that one?" I asked, pointing to the spider smoking the cancer stick.
"Oh, they could be interested!" Charlie chirped.

I tapped on the glass, getting their attention.
I could feel Vaggie's uncertainty from here and we're in a damn limo, but it's still small.

Once the white furred demon got to the window, I scooted away from the window, letting Charlie talk to him first.

"Well, hey there~ See–... Oh." The spider, sounding male, said before cutting himself off once the window glass was down.
I'm guessing he was a prostitute, most likely a pansy, which was why he looked surprised once he saw Charlie.

"Whoa now, for ladies I charge extra." He continued, raising his hand and looking away from us.

"No no no!" Charlie stammered nervously, I can tell why, the man looked like he was about to walk away.

Charlie stook half her body out the window, trying to stop the male.
"No! We don't want anything of that! I was wondering if we could talk to you real quick?" Charlie asked desperately, I turned to Vaggie who still looked a bit unsure of this one, but I lend her a hand on the shoulder, having her calm down a bit.

"I'm on the clock, sister. Ya godda pay if you wanna waste my time." The spider grunted, turning his back to us. I looked out the window to see some demons eyeing the man, most likely waiting for their time with him.

"Oh yes, sure I can do that!" Charlie beamed, opening the door wide enough for him to enter.
I saw the male shrug and began to climb in.

"Ya got any booze in this fancy ass car?" The male asked, rummaging through the seats.

I let out a sigh and leaned back on my own seat.
"Are you sure this is the one you wanna talk too??" Vaggie quizzed, gesturing her hand towards the now sitting spider with the cigar, sticking his tongue out at us.
"Yes, he's good. I can tell." Charlie smiled softly at him, which made my smile widen.

Now that he's in the vehicle, it's time for some persuasion!

"So, what's what? Like I said, I'm on the clock." He reminded, pretty bored of this talk already.

Charlie squished her cheek with Vaggie's, making her smile faintly, "Weeeeeelllll..!!"

Fortunately, Vaggie gave up and started to take over.

"What is your name.... Mister?" She started off, trying to sound polite.

The male put his upper arms behind his head while his bottom ones were supporting his body.
"Angel, Angel Dust. The porn star?" He mentioned, sounding almost obvious,
"I'm kinda famous here, bitch."