Chapter 7

*********

*********

He stood there still for a minute.

"Please sit ....", Riddhima walked up to him . Making him sit on the couch  , she signalled Pihu and she walked into the room.

He turned his head in an attempt to avoid her eyes and looking at the fire to dry his tears.

Riddhima looked at him while Pihu entered with the Medical kit.

Taking out the bandage , she held his wrist and put it on the pillow. He turned his head to her. Slowly wiping off the blood from his wrist she applied the bandage.

She looked up and he turned away. The man who was sitting in front her was finally visible, in the light of the fire , every feature of him cleared ,be it his messed hair or unmanaged beard , his blue bruises or his red cuts. There was lot more about him more to what he had shown to them till now.

His clenched fist symbolized that there is something in his heart which was killing him .The blood marks on shirt and his tored pullover hidden in the overcoat , finally the man was visible.

Pihu sat and looked at Riddhima.

"Let's start from the start what's your name........." Riddhima tried to cheer him up.
The man looked up at them and then the fire which was burning in front of them.

"Vansh..............".
He whispered.

Pihu took out a notepad to start writing the details but Riddhima  signalled her no and she kept it aside . Here notes won't work and Riddhima knew it, things weren't that simple that it could be solved on papers.

"And from where are you?", Pihu spoke.

"Mumbai ",he said bluntly without even looking at them.

" Ohh....... and since when you are here.....".

"I don't know." He said with frustration. They were too fast in there question but he was answering and thus they didn't stop or probably didn't noted his anxiety.

"It's ok............ so are you comfortable in telling us why you are here?", Riddhima spoke sensing something.

And ....... He blanked out.

His growing anxiousness , his entalgeled fist forcing the blood out of his wounds .

"....................It's ok , a lot of questioning for today you should rest now , you need it."

Pihu looked at Riddhima.

"Where will he go let him rest here only.", Riddhima couldn't let him go in this situation , probably he won't let let anyone go in that situation.

"...... Yes you may go and rest in that room ......we would be here.", Pihu was destined to be defeated by Riddhima and her emotional blackmailing.