Chapter 21

******

******

The man looked up with his intoxicated eyes.Pihu held him .

"What are you doing here.?", She asked in stress. He backed her in frustration and started walking again in his clumsy walk , eyes closed in intoxication, his mind betraying his movement when suddenly he trembled to the ground.

Pihu held him up and stopped the cab. She made him seated and looked back at hotel. She was frustrated at herself , Riddhima or he. She can't leave her alone , but if she left him......
The driver blew the horn. She looked as he laid there unconsciously , she bited her lips, the driver blew the horn again.
She bent a little ," Where...... You have another level of hurry, dare if you honked again",she stood up holding her head.

"In any situation if you have to choose promise me you will choose Vansh not me." Her word echoed in her head , she never thought this situation would come up so soon , she looked at the man again and got seated.

"Hope Riddhima remain safe." , She silently wispered.

"Who are you?" The man asked in broken words.
"You don't know me but I know you Aryan....... Just tell me your address. ",
The cab rushed down the road.

Riddhima was sitting on the chair running her eyes to find Pihu but she was nowhere , where is she. Riddhima stood up stressed it was already 11p.m. She should go and search for her, Kabir came up walking to her.

"Where are you going....." He held her hand. She turned.
"No where,  This  case study .......... This really getting on my nerves I have to submit the report soon , so I have to leave.",
"Don't worry about that I will give you the complete report, would you mind coming to my house tommorow to collect it.",
"Ohh that will be wonderful...", Riddhima forced a smile.

"So will you dance with me now....", And he held her up to the dance stage .

The cab stopped and Pihu came out holding Aryan . It was a small house and they walked in . Making Aryan sit on the couch Pihu looked at the house.A large family photo was hanging in the hall in which Vansh face was scribbled.
Pihu turned and looked at Aryan who felled on the couch closing his eyes.

Finally she found him . Vansh will be so happy to know that he is safe , he hadn't lost his family , a smile crept on her face , not everyone has fortune of getting there family back. Suddenly she heard some sound from the near by room . She went in and there was someone laying on the bed, counting on the machines for her breath. She moved closer and it was Ishani........

She backed , Ishani in this condition.

She looked at her . She has to inform Vansh about it. What cards this life is playing , bringing his family to him and that too in this condition. Pihu stood there with a mixed feeling. Even if one thing is perfect , but  even happiness are coming with imperfections.

She stood there confused , taking a deep breath she looked at Ishani and then Aryan , she rushed out , how can she forgot Riddhima.

They were convinced that Kabir should have killed them to but there a limit to sins, limit to suffering and a limit to life. She forced a smile taking a last look at the house.She sat in the car and the it headed back to the hotel.

After the dance Riddhima sat back on her chair exhausted and Kabir came near her.
"So what's plan for tonight....",
Riddhima looked up at him in frustration.

"Tonight I have to work a little more on this case study ", she forced a smile.
"This study again....", Kabir gave a frustrated look.

"I will come tomorrow to collect the documents no ", Kabir smiled stepping close to her , she stood up . Backing a little , she looked around for a escape route and then her heart calmed as Pihu entered.

"Ma'am it's late we have to work on the project too ..",

"Yes .... Let's go...", Riddhima went to her swiftly , turning to Kabir she smiled.

"Ok Kabir bye , meet you tomorrow.", There was a smirk at the corner of his lips as they left the hotel.

The door bell rang and Advait opened the door.
"What man ...... This late it's 1 a.m.", Riddhima and Pihu walked in ,Vansh came running down .

"You both are ok no....",

"Yes we are but....",Riddhima walked up to Vansh."We found Aryan and Ishani.........." , There was bright smile on Vansh face. He spoke in joy. "Where...... How they are..... Are they fine ........",

"Yes...... But ........" , Pihu came forward , she looked at Riddhima and then at him .

Vansh's smile faded away, the happiness which just covered up every spot of his mind has died, without even being fully alive the unbloomed flower was cut off  by that word .

"But .......", Vansh wispered calming his bouncing heart. He looked at Riddhima in his dying hope . Riddhima looked at his wince , she held his hand,
"Vansh they are safe....... from Kabir.......... But not from situations....".

" Why are you mixing it up....." He shrieked away." Tell me clearly.....", He calmed himself.

Pihu recited the incidents which happened in these hours, trying her best that Vansh don't overreact. He sat down , his head held between his hands , he was responsible for all this , he didn't search them, he just assumed everything , If they weren't there he would have never came to know his family is alive, he is a coward , he ran away just like that , leaving his family behind , how could he , as tears felled down his eyes he stood up in disgust,
Enough off all this running , he went to door , he won't let them be alone for a minute now.

Riddhima ran behind him , helding the door, " No Vansh..... you can't, everything will be ruined if you went there , They still think you are a criminal , you can't go there ", he closed his eyes in frustration , " Riddhima please....", He held her hand and moved her off his way ,

"Vansh....", she ran down the stairs, surpassing him she stood in his way ,"Vansh please....",

"Riddhima.......", He shouted. Riddhima looked up at him  ,"who has given you the right to tell me what's wrong , what's right , and beyond all this............................ this is my family matter , you don't need to tell me how to handle this.....",  Riddhima was taken aback at his words , she looked at Pihu and Advait who were standing at the door , downing her head she clenched her dress ,
"I can handle my matters on my......,"

"Will you shut up .......", Pihu came up to him."If you knew how to handle this , things won't have worsened so much...",
She turned to Riddhima who stood there quitely ,
" And how dare you talk to Riddhi like that , this is your family matter no ... Then go , go wherever you want , We don't have taken the responsibility of  handling your stubbornness , and now not even for a second .", She held Riddhima's hand and walked in , Riddhima was quite , her lips parted but probably she don't have the right , he is right , it's his family matter and who is she to even speak , She walked in quitely .

Vansh stood there silent , Advait walked up to him ,
"I didn't .....", Vansh's words broke. Advait nodded.
"How did I even say that...", He looked up as the dark clouds covered the moon.

******