Chapter 42

The sunlight felled on his eyes and he turned his head , slowly opening his eyes he realized it was morning

The sunlight felled on his eyes and he turned his head , slowly opening his eyes he realized it was morning . Looking at her still same , he stood up quietly , resting her hands on the bed he had held whole night , he decided to give her some rest from his daily pleadings.

As he opened the gate , Pihu was standing there ,"You asked Aryan to close me in the room.",
"I.... no Pihu why would I do that",
Pushing him off her way she went inside, Vansh smiled as the door closed at his face at least she got some break.

Advait was sitting at the bench , looking at Vansh , he stood up , Vansh walked upto him,
"How is she?",
He nodded.
"I have done the documents , day after tommorow the final decision will be given ....",
Vansh nodded in disinterest. Advait looked at him.
"She had given everything for this day , you have to attend it ....",Vansh looked at the room hopelessly ,
"I will... But with her".

Ishani entered with the bag and looked at Vansh with in same helplessness , with her guiltful eyes she approached him ,"We will be here go and rest , please ...", Vansh looked away with same disinterest.

Ishani looked at Advait .
"Vansh come , we will call Aryan here...", Advait spoke.
"He is coming anyway.", Ishani looked at Vansh.
Vansh looked at the ward once again and then at them.

Walking down the aisle , Vansh looked at the morning sun which shined brightly . Why is this so tough , waiting , waiting for her to speak once , waiting for her to smile once , waiting for her to just look at him , just once and then this ... As he stepped outside with his deing hopes his hands felt a grip , a smile spread across his face and he turned , it was Pihu , he looked at her in confusion...

Her moving eyebrows , and parted lips quitely uttered his name. Vansh stood up breaking into a smile , as she laid on the white bed with a number of machines supporting her . Slowly her vision cleared she saw his face carrying a heartly smile. The one for which she could have beared this machines forever...

"Vansh........." , She uttered under her oxygen mask.

He blinked making his unknown tear to fall on her cheeks. She slowly lifted her hand to his face caressing down slowly ,wiping his tear , she smiled under the mask.

Vansh held her hand.
"Are you fine.......", He said in broken words.
Pihu hugged her , no she would never care about the machines.
"Riddhi......." , Her words blocked by the tears which hadn't stop since a week .

She slowly held her , she came into senses just now and her duty to take there care started , it's her time no , they must take her care , atleast sometimes she must get the chance for some pampering .. Riddhima's eyes ran down the room , god these many people, was she some showpiece.

Advait , Ishani , Aryan and a..... Nurse with sleepy eyes.

"Sir now she is well........ Can I go now......" , The nurse said in pleading voice.

"No....... Stay her...... Check her pulse... Then the bp and redress her wounds.......". Vansh said in a worried tone.

"Sir I have already done that 12 times since night.....".

"So what ....... It's your duty do it again...." Pihu spoke.
Poor nurse , Riddhima looked at them and then at the nurse, Dripping off the mask she signalled the nurse to go.

"No Riddhima we need her ...", Vansh said noticing her signal.
She blinked at him with a smile.
The nurse left taking a relaxing breath, while Riddhima tried to sit.

Pihu and Vansh held her,
She looked at Pihu and then at Vansh, God...... What a competition.
"Don't get up....", Pihu said putting up Riddhima's mask.
"I want to sit.", She slowly wispered.
"No need...", Vansh adjusted the blanket.

She looked at them with a pout , Pihu sighed ," Ok , come.", She held her. Smiling she closed her eyes at the sharp pain and got seated , dripping off the mask again , before someone puts it back.

She looked up , up at the eyes which were waiting for her , holding on there dieing hope. She smiled as her heart felt light. Her mind reminded her of the court , Vansh and Kabir but she didn't wanted to mention all those now. Her heart was furnished , furnished by his smile and that was more than enough for her as a result.

"Will you have some water.....", Pihu picked up the glass to her mouth and she sipped down some , Vansh quietly stood there , she is awake , he felt that restlessness again , she is actually awake , he held himself , it was so easy to talk to her when she laid quietly but now this awareness of her listening what he would say , made him nervous .

She looked at him wincing and the little confidence , he was trying to gather also felled , he forced a smile .
"Thank you Riddhima......." Ishani came and stood near her .
"Thank you so much for giving me my brother......." She looked at Vansh as a tear felled down her eyes.
"......... Thank you and that's it what I can give you because what you have done for us , for me , for him is just perrenial , it can't be returned even in return of lives......."

She looked at her with a weak smile , she never did this to get anything in return , but is saying that now wouldn't be that appropriate.
"Please....", She quietly uttered.
" No........ You have done a lot for us", Aryan came forward .

"We got our brother back ........ Our family back .......... We owe you Riddhima , we owe you everything.........."

Although Riddhima waited restlessly to hear his voice but he stood there with a heartwarming smile on his face , so true , so deep , it already spoke out his heart. The life that eyes were holding, were making her cry in joy , she saved him . She smiled biting her lips in disbelief.

" .............. now we have our family back and now no one can separate us". Ishani hugged Vansh.

Pihu caressed Riddhima's forehead checking the wound , Riddhima held her hand and made her sit.
" I am ok no...........", she said smiling.
" I want you to fight with me , just ok , don't go with me."
"So you wanna fight.", Riddhima said to her drama queen.
Pihu hugged her again breaking into tears. She held her .
"Looks like missed me ..",
Pihu backed with a amusing smile and her teary eyes.
"You .... I was missing someone who would listen to lame jokes and still laugh.",

"Whatever ....", Riddhima smiled.
Pihu patted her shoulder and stood up ." Doctor said you would get discharge when you woke up and look at you , you were just playing with us all this time no....",
Riddhima smiled mischievously.

"Let her rest or you gonna talk everything now only..." Advait spoke , Ishani and Aryan nodded and bid a bye as they walked out of the room. Pihu looked at him in frustration," What is your problem..",
Advait rolled his eyes," Nothing I am extremely sorry I said that.", He smiled at Riddhima and went out.

Vansh stood there for a moment. Noticing his stare , Pihu sat on the  chair narrowing her eyes.
" Want something", Pihu said in a teasing tone.

"Hmm no .... nothing", his thoughts broke.
"I am here you now can go , where you were going.", Pihu spoke in a mischievous tone.

"No...... i mean ............. ok ", he stood up wincing and walked to the the door caressing his neck.
"Oh no I just forgot something.." Pihu stood up.
"Vansh will you stay here, i will return in few minutes."

"Yes sure take your time.." Vansh backed trying his best to hide his happiness .
and Riddhima....... she quietly sat there witnessing this world level drama .

Pihu stood ," Yes I will take my time ", she looked at Riddhima raising an eyebrow.