Chapter 34

******

******

Riddhima closed the door and ran to the side of the floor, Removing her heals she slowly walked down the staircase. The servants were in the kitchen preparing the lunch and guards were out in hunt of the breaker , finally her plan succeeded , finally ,She rushed to the study.
Closing the door , she took a deep breath.

Rushing to closet she opened it , but her smile faded as soon as the door opened, there was no locker.

"What.....",
She opened every drawer but it was nowhere . She sat holding her head. Did he knew someone was behind it. Her eyes brodened. She shook of the thoughts and rushed to the table but it was same nothing to call a proof.

In frustration she banged the self when a book falled , she looked at it restlessly , picking it up she moved to the self when she noticed something glittering behind it. Her eyes widened , she removed the books one by one.

And there it was," The locker",
She grasped it and kept it on the table , taking a look at the door , she looked at it again .

Fingerprint.

She took out the imprint and laying it on her finger she pressed it against the screen. The locker unlocked and the shinning laptop revealed itself. She opened it.

As the screen gleamed before her eyes , she turned away helplessly.

"Password......",
She held the laptop.
"How.......... Man....... Now what's this.....",
She took a deep breath .
"Ok let's try........... What can be his password........ Kabir...... Yeah it can be Kabir ".

She typed it down and like the most expected thing.... It was wrong.
She sat down holding her head.

"What can be his password.......",she bitted her lips.
She looked at the front wall were a photo was hanging.

"His dad.......",
She typed down but as expected once more the password was wrong....
"Godddddd ............",

She stoop up tapping her feets what is his password , her mind ran across every incident which happened all this while , what is most close to him, what ...
She looked around the room when she stopped at the mirror. A small smile crept at the corner of her lips as she saw herself.

"Ishani........",

She took the laptop and wrote it with her trembling hands and as expected once again ,the dear password was...

The screen flashed and she clicked on the folders with a smile on her face. Tracing down every file on his laptop , she finally opened the encrypted one , doing this at her fastest pace.

-Medical Reports
Mr. Vansh Raisinghania-

Her eyes gleamed as the she read the actual report. She always trusted him , she knew it she just knew it. From the very first day she knew it. How can her Vansh be some criminal...

Wait a minute , what is her Vansh. She meant there Vansh. Shoking off the thousands of thoughts which were running in her mind at that moment , she closed the laptop with a wide brin.

"Vansh I am coming.",

As she closed the locker, she noticed something...Her camera.
She held it and examined it smiling ," Thank God.........." . She looked at it and took a deep breath , holding it tightly in her fist , she held the laptop in the other hand . It's true , when you decide, table gets turned.

She ran outside smiling when her dress got struck in the pin," Now what's this...",
She backed and took it out but it's stubbornness was no less and ended up tearing her dress. She stood up hurriedly and turned.

"Hello Riddhima.......".

Her eyes brodened and she looked up slowly , her heart skipped a beat at what she saw infront of her , gulping down her fear she held the tiny camera more tightly in her fist , the laptop shined revealing itself in the hands of the culprit.

"K....ab....ir...", She stepped back.

And there was he standing with his bunch of men , smirking . He knew her name but how....
"Ri...ddi.....ma....... Cool for you actually Ishani didn't suited you either...". He stepped towards her smirking.

Twelve men and she , two door and a medium sized window , was there any option than resigning to her fate. Kabir grabbed her waist pinning her to the wall.

"So......... You.....got this ..", he snatched the laptop from her hand and smashed it to the ground , it felled down , brutally breaking into pieces.

She didn't spoke a word , as if there was something left to speak. She tried to free herself from his grip but it was of no use,  smirking Kabir looked at the men.

" Bring her to........" He looked at her and stepped back," room....".

The man came forward and grabbed her hair , she felled to the ground in the attempt to free herself , Pulling her out of the room , he threw her to the stairs , her head thrashed to the stairs and she turned in pain , her eyes felt dizzy and before she could even catch a breath , he held her hand , dragging her up through the stairs , He threw her inside the room.

A tear felled down her eyes in the pain , she stood up wiping off the blood from her forehead without uttering a word , without uttering a cry ,  A girl who could cry simply seeing someone in pain didn't even nudged at this , time teaches you many things. She held the wall before she could temble again , her fist were still tight , but she knew she won't be able to hold it anymore , she was loosing control on herself when Kabir came in.

"So........ Riddhima....." ,He smircked holding her .
"Well must say you were a great actor , no doubt , but you know what.... you must have paid a little attention to the script too."

Riddhima looked at him , as blood dripped of her forehead crawling upto her chin.

"Giving a opioids to a addict man come-on........ I have a regular dose of them...." ,He laughed.
"But even I wanted to check till where you will go for that Vansh."
Rage filled his eyes and he walked upto her.

"Entering my mansion , collecting proofs ......... Wow , but must say you were this close......"
He grabbed her hair throwing her to the chair, he adjusted his pullover ,
"Ops..... Karma returns..... Sorry no....", He laughed.

"I tell you , you are first smart person who is so dumb, I mean literally why so much hard....... work ....... For what , if you have done this work somewhere else you may have been in profit sweetheart.", He winked.

She just remain quiet .

"Why aren't you speaking now...... Ri...dhi...ma..." , He walked to her and tucked her hair behind.

"What should I do with you, means still 18 hours are left for my plan to reach it climax and ................... ", And his fingers reached the blood at her cheeks," These men.... no , they have shed so much of blood of yours", he took out his handkerchief wiping off the blood.

Tracing his fingure along her face , he smircked at his victory.
She closed her eyes in disgust , His fingers ran down slowly grabbing her neck.

"What say about options they are still open.",
She opened her eyes and he was too close , so close that she could feel the dizzy smell of the opioid on his collar rose. He moved further , and before he could cross the line for her to bear ,air splashed between them as her hand slapped his face and he trembled to one side....... She looked at him with her shrinking body and disgustful tears.

"I am not for your options ...", She finally spoke .

*******