Chapter 35

******

******

Kabir looked at the ground and smirked, he looked at her with narrowed eyes , caressing his cheeks , he turned to her,
" That was hard.",

She looked at him feebly.

"But you shouldn't have done this..." ,He stepped towards her ,"You are making me angry now." , He grabbed her neck , choking down in his grip , she stood up trembling , Kabir smiled at her helplessness. She tightened her grip on the camera which was still surviving in her fist , her last hope.

Kabir ran his eyes around and then at her who struggled to free herself from his grip and her dizziness.

"A closed room and my sweetheart........ You think I will kill you so easily...", he loosened his grip and backed smirking.
She trembled to the wall , catching some breathe , looking up at him as the blood slowly ran down her shoulder . She couldn't even estimate till when she would be able to save herself.

She closed her eyes as a pain ran down her head , and then looked at him as he slowly walked to her , her eyelids slowly falling and her hands loosening the grip on her hope , she can't bear to fail again , it's better she don't wake up only ... But Vansh.

Kabir held her hand and pulled her up to him , gripping his chin , he pinned her to the wall ," Till when...... why don't you accept you lost now pay the price."

She looked up at him , pushing him off her , she took up the knife from the fruit bowl. He turned and smiled when he saw her with a knife and half consiousness.

"Don't make me angry Riddhima.". He stepped closer.

Riddhima would never had never thought of killing an insect today either, she has to choose herself or Kabir. And guess what she choose...........
Vansh.

Piercing the air the knife touched Kabir cloths tearing it along with his skin and he backed at this unexpected move. While she stood there with trembling hands and a blooded knife.

"Riddhima......." , Shouting he held the knife pinning her to the wall again , "How dare you......."  He twisted her hand making the knife to fall , grabbing her cheek he threw her down to the chair.

He touched his cloth which was now soaked up in blood , he slapped her mercilessly as her lips broke forcing out the blood . The dripping blood was faster now both from her face and his chest.

The men ran in at the unexpected noise and looked at there bleeding boss. Grabbing the culprit they pulled her out by hair and dragged her to the dark room which would witness her slaughter , she splashed in need of breath.

The brutal ground and the wall ends , the hard hands and there mercilessness where more than she could tolerate as they threw her to the chair and tied her up so that ,that half consious girl could create no more chaos.

"Riddhima.........." ,Vansh wispered looking at the wall in front of him. The officials were on round, his eyes seemed to look for the one who he would see her for a last time tommorow.
What will be his destiny , whatever it may be but he wanted to see her once. Why....... He didn't knew . Just once and he would accept his fate without complain .
He smiled how she would have got angry if he would have said this infront of her or she would have held his shoulder and gave him hope with her deep eyes and a tear ran down his eyes unknowingly.

The running down tears and the unbearable pain shook Riddhima  . The tied ropes and the dripping blood was new to her. Pihu would have ran to get a medical kit if she get the slightest cut and now....He heart screamed in an unknown pain which suddenly bothered her so much.
The men looked at her in rage .

Kabir came in holding his wounds wrapped under the bandage and covered by the expensive cover. Soothing his eyes with her broken and bleeding wounds he smiled.

"See ......... It's simple you kill me I kill you....... But before that let me show you death........",

Picking up the knife and shoking of his pain, he reached it down her tored cloths and bruised skin. Piercing it little more into her wounds he smirked. She gave out a scream in pain but he smirked a little more to the screams which were music to him now .

As he backed , she took a deep breath calming her wounds under her warm tears.
"Beg me to leave you ,Come-on girl....." He laughed.

She looked at her herself in tear , her wounds deepened by the knife and cloths tored, but the paining the most was her heart , most, she failed again. Kabir gripped the knife and asked the men to leave . Walking up to her , he held her chin.

"Beg me to leave you sweetheart...", And he threw her face to one side. The veins on her neck were reddend in tightness and pain, do these sufferings have some end.

"I said beg me to leave you........." He shouted throwing the knife at her. Piercing down the wood the knife rested a inch apart from her eyes on the chair. She turned her head to look at her just passed death . He grabbed the knife bringing his face near to her.
" So you don't fear death I guess, good actually you are my type....... But the problem is you are doing all this for him.",

He gave a sad expression.
Running his finger down her broken skin , he wiped off the blood.

" Then it's better you see him die before your death." He smircked.
"I think ......... You feel better then.....",
She spoke nothing.

" Well it's weird you speak a lot when you had to save him but you are speaking nothing for yourself ............. Miss.Selfless but let me tell you one thing.......... No one needs stupid selfless being like you this world is for one's pleasure."

She closed her eyes.
"Ok an offer for you .", He smircked.
Riddhima looked up.
" I know you may have guessed so let me tell you the other one.............Back off from this case and I may leave you alive".

She smiled.
"What ....You are just gonna get suffering from him , pleasure is here",

"Taking his suffering is my addiction now", she spoke calmy.

Kabir backed in surprise , " Ok I got it , he is your trigger , you will speak only for him", he laughed.
"Then must say your addiction is injuries to your health.",

"You have made me perfect in surviving injuries...", She looked at herself.
"Ohh , I am glad I made you strong not like him to bring you in this condition.", He raised an eyebrow.

"Thank you for making me strong to fight for him...",
"Him again .... Feels like quite close to him.",
She didn't replied.
"Whatever it's my passion to make his things mine.", He smirked. Riddhima looked up smiling.

"Then his so called crimes are yours too.".

He laughed.
" Come-on sweetheart...", He moved closer to her ," Think about my offer ", he wispered.

Standing straight , he adjusted his coat ,"Enjoy his death and set yourself free or witness his death and then die here slowly......".

His men stood at the door looking at the girl gripped into the chair and very soon gripped in hands of death. They took out a cigarette burning it down ,sipped deeply , enjoying the dieing showpiece , they have to look after tonight.

******