Epilogue

Riddhima stood at the door for a moment , the train slowly paced ,This was so nostalgic , she was standing at the same place when all this started and she is still at the same place when all this has ended , she realized it has been a month , a jo...

This was so nostalgic , she was standing at the same place when all this started and she is still at the same place when all this has ended , she realized it has been a month , a journey of one month which will be the most venturesome journey , her life will ever offer again , life is unpredictable at times , ops , every time.

Her hairs were fluttering in the air , and the rushing wind slowly calmed her regretful heart . The platform was about to end and she turned , now finally she can say she would never be able to visit this place again , finally , but time will tell if she would ever be able to come out of it. She closed her eyes tightly.

"I am sorry......." She wispered under her breath , sorry if she had something in her which would have ruined something else but she knew the person most ruined right now was none other than herself. People can move on from heartbreaks but how to do that for hearts which weren't even joined , her life was a sarcasm in itself , She felt an urge to stop everything and return to him and just say out her heart once, just once...

But Pihu was right a little late is late forever .... A tear felled down her eyes as the rain poured outside and she stepped in .

"Hey........ Will you give me a hand miss " , Someone shouted.
Her eyes brodened at the voice. She turned in disbelief and looked outside.

Someone was running to catch the train . She stood there blankly . Her lips parted in surprise , is this for real or again some illusion. Her heart felt a fluttering happiness , all the regret suddenly vanished , just faded as if she was waiting for it , was she just waiting for it ?

"Your hand....." He shouted again.
The rain was slowing down but the train wasn't.

She streched the hand unknowingly , come on, she is already habitual of it.

Grabbing it , he jumped in.

He took a deep breath and looked at Riddhima.............

"That day ......it was you ......." , She spoke in broken words, this nostalgia was so different like , surreal.

He looked at her for few seconds and then grabbed her into a tight hug , his hand holding her as if he would loose her if not held tightly.
His head deep into her hair and an undisturbed silence....

Riddhima stood unmoved , she was still for sometime, blinking she came to senses, feeling herself in his embrace , her heart felt so light ....... weightless.
Her hands slowing fixing at his shoulder with unknown tears dropping down her eyes. The raindrops in there cloths slowly intermingled and there was a stillness undisturbed by the windy rain.

His hands embraced around her and she melting into him slowly , the cold winds envyed there warmth.

The train was rushing and they stood there unmoved , unaware, unbreakable , just one.