Chapter 37

*****

*****

The clock ticked , this would be last night for many people, Vansh looked as the guards rounded around him . He had heard from a passing guard about the fight between the official and someone, people have to fight so much to prove justice , even someone is there fighting for him...

Pihu sat on the bench holding her head , neither she can talk to Vansh nor she can find Riddhima , everything is slipping out of her hands , in 9 hour the last hearing would begin she has no proof and neither she has Riddhima , her heart cried out, she can't loose Riddhima at any cost but Vansh .....

"Any time you have to choose , promise me you will choose Vansh , not me....", Pihu closed her eyes in disgust , Riddhima's promise but what was the use of all this, even after fighting for an hour with the official she wasn't allowed to meet Vansh .
Even if she keep her promise and choose Vansh what will she do she has nothing in hand to prove him innocent, she hated herself for advising Riddhima for this, hated to accept the proposal of coming to this hell , hated to advise her to collect proofs oneself, hated, she will die, that's it, she will die if anything happens to Riddhima.

Riddhima looked as he left , and the man took out his next cigar, she looked at the screen which would tommorow announce his death order closing her eyes in defeat ,there is no way, no way left to escape this prison. She looked at her fist which was empty now , the tiny camera which she has held all this while was no more in her fist since she came to this room .

She looked at her palm which still had a mark of the thing which was held tightly , so tightly like it was her elixir for life but now her fist was just empty...

She took a deep breath and looked up at the hanging light , closing her eyes , her broken smile of defeat , helplessness and faded hope for a last chance to see him. Probably they will meet somewhere far away from this , were at least this pain wouldn't be there...

"What about me ",Pihu spoke .
"Means there also him, not me this is so wrong , I am your bestie atleast say for formality only that you miss me too.", she said with a pout.
Riddhima smiled.
"I am trapped here and you....like can you even....",
"I don't care ok , just return, you had promised me or we won't talk.",
"Like there are any chances we are gonna talk again.",
Pihu sighed.

"What say riddhi let's return , this Mister Unknown is costing a lot...", Pihu raised an eyebrow.
"How will we go...",
"By train offcourse , just don't give your hand to some unknown expecting for a love story........ I can't take any more Kabir in this life...",
Riddhima giggled.
"I will be cautious this time..",
"Thank God , you finally started listening to me",

"When its final time , you want to do everything you never did.", Riddhima spoke.
" Then how about eloping this prison you didn't it before too...", Pihu smiled. Riddhima went blank.