Chapter 25

*****

*****

As she stepped down slowly she took all the measures not to come in eye of anyone. One mistake and no excuses. She clenched to the wall and moved forward with support till the silvery brown door was not much far , the room was still empty, is he going to have that meeting somewhere else , but probably her risk had some fortune this time as she heard murmurs of people approaching that room, she went in too, slowly hiding behind the closet ; this offcourse was not that safe for a hide but good for spying to be exact.

She stood there for about few more minutes and then the crowd entered. Kabir and a bunch of men following him . One of them sat and the other stood there smiling. Kabir sat on the king chair and smirked , sometimes she wonder what's going on in his mind , whatever she had heard about him till now , she hadn't seen any , things seemed quite easy to her , be it entering his house or even reaching to his room , is she actually succeeding or falling in some trap.

She looked at the men as there meeting started , They discussed something for a while and then the men left. Kabir stood up and opened his fingerprint encrypted locker. Keeping the pen drive in it , he opened his laptop.

Riddhima tried her best but no wonder she could not see the password. Kabir walked out.

Riddhima came out of the place and took some air in . She looked at the laptop and then at the locker, well this was what she was searching for ... suddenly the thought crossed her mind , did Kabir went to his room . Oh , no .

Kabir came inside the room but Riddhima was missing. He looked around ,
"God knows what she would be doing right now", he smiled looking at the mirror in front of him.

Riddhima came running behind , seeing him inside she hid behind the door, "what now..", she thought for a moment and then looked at the balcony , slowly  lifting the vase she threw it down , Kabir came and walked down the stairs while Riddhima followed him swiftly.

"What was that noise Kabir.",
Kabir turned.
"You...... You weren't in the room.",
"I was in the washroom.",
"Ohh...... Nothing this vase has fallen.",

Riddhima dramatically sighed looking at the vase and then at Kabir , "I should leave now it's already 1 p.m."
Kabir looked at his watch.
"Sure ..... But..." He walked up to her. ,"How is your ankle?".

"Ankle ?... Ohh ankle........it's fine", he looked at her with a confused expression.

"Ok then I take your leave.",  She walked down
"Hope we meet soon."
"Very soon.", She smiled and walked out of the mansion. Pihu was waiting with the cab.

She looked at Riddhima as she got in , "Got something....", Pihu spoke.Riddhima blinked and the car rushed to the house.

The door opened and Vansh forced a smile ,
"Ishani is fine and she is awake now.". His forced smile changed into a winced and he turned wiping his tears.
"Where is she.....",
"She is in the hospital but don't worry ......... She is fine and very soon you can meet her ."
Pihu smiled .

Vansh clenched his fist in joy and this was the first time there was happiness in his eyes..... an unbound happiness.

"Wanna see her pics",Pihu raised an eyebrow. Vansh nodded with joy as if someone ask him to show the photos of his newborn.

"But what I will get in return.", Pihu looked at him.

"What you want.", Vansh asked in joy. Pihu looked at this immediate approval," Not bad , ok see it , I will tell afterwards ", Vansh smiled restlessly , finally he was going see her.

"Ok ok..... Riddhima give me your phone.", Pihu looked at Riddhima.
Riddhima smiled and opened her bag. And here was the spoiler for every joy, her phone was missing.

She stood up and looked at Pihu in horror.
"Phone...........",
"What...", Pihu snatched her bag and checked it.

"God....... I have to go what if Kabir checks it....", Riddhima rushed to the door but Vansh stopped her.
"No Vansh everything will be over if he come across any thing on that phone." ,

She rushed out in panic and Pihu stood at the door sighing over her stupid mistake. Riddhima reached the mansion in no time and hurried inside. The servant stopped her.

"Actually I left my phone..." ,She rushed up.
"Ma'am here it is..." ,The servant streched out the phone to her.

She walked down taking it and took a deep breath. She looked around,  the mansion seemed empty.

"Where is Kabir..",
She asked the servant.
"Sir left a few minutes ago...",
"Ohh" .

She walked out of the mansion checking out if any tab was opened but none of them were on. She smiled when suddenly she came across the recent calls.

"Aryan.....................",
Her heart skipped the beat.
"Aryan called and the call lasted for 1 minutes......... Kabir.........
Oh my god." , She rushed out of the mansion but her very good luck has not made a single taxi available on that road.

She ran down the road calling Pihu .
"Hello........ Pihu...... Kabir came to know where Aryan and Ishani are.... Leave for the hospital soon........ " , She spoke panting heavily.

Vansh looked at Pihu who had just put the call on speaker , she held the phone up,
"What........how .........",
"Pihu there is no time for all this.....the servant said he had left somewhere , we have to do something before he reaches there.........",
"But what riddhi....." ,Pihu asked in stress.

Vansh rushed outside.

"Vansh ......... No........." Pihu ran behind him.But he was to fast for her.

"Riddhi,  Vansh left for the hospital........."
"God ........... Pihu why didn't you stop him .................", She spoke in frustration. The phone hang up and Pihu rushed behind him.

The rushing SUVs of Kabir , the running heart of Riddhima , the rage of Vansh and the helplessness of Pihu ; everyone with one aim who will win this race against time...

*****