Chapter 46

The sun was not up today , but this day was the most awaited one, not only for the people or the so important press or probably for the business society but for ones who have given up there blood just to witness it , Karma returns is more than a p...

The sun was not up today , but this day was the most awaited one, not only for the people or the so important press or probably for the business society but for ones who have given up there blood just to witness it , Karma returns is more than a phrase may be ....

He was sitting at the bench with a cup in his hand , Riddhima stood at a distance looking at him , when she first saw him , he was just like this but today the cup was not trembling but instead her heart was , the sky had no more sun and the black clouds were ready to pour anytime, even nature has chosen a day to shower it's blessings indeed.

That day she felt like he is not just someone , a feeling she had never felt , never ever but today there that feeling had weaken before an unusual guilt, an unspoken fear . Is she right ?
Is she right to feel so for him or is she being selfish. If this is right then why she feel like that , like what if he don't feel the same , she won't be able to handle it , but she should be , she never did this for any returns then why today her mind is in so many dillusions , she can't handle it anymore ,she has do do something for this one , something ...

Pihu held her shoulder,"The hearing will start , let's go.",
Pihu stepped forward when Riddhima held her hand.
"I won't go ...",
"What!",
She nodded hesistantly.
"But why...",
"Please Pihu , I won't".

Pihu looked at her confused , Vansh came up to them smiling , "Let's go.", He held her hand , he had the hope he will go in, but with her and his hope survived , his smile was the proof of it .
She looked at his hand and then at him .
"Actually..... I don't want to go.", Vansh turned to her surprised. His lips parted without words , he forced a smile.
"He won't do anything now and I don't think you are afraid of him , anyway.",
Riddhima smiled.
"Please .... I will stay here , you all go.", He looked at Pihu , she gave him an unsure look.

"Is everything ok.", He spoke a bit worried.
"Yes Vansh", she smiled," I just don't want to see his face again.",
"But..",
"It's ok Vansh I will stay with her , you all go", Pihu nodded in affirmation.

Vansh looked at Riddhima again , is she fine , it was rarely a time she denied for something and now he has become habitual of her , then going in without her , he looked at her again , she blinked .
Stepping back slowly he was bit confused , the lawyer called him, he turned with the same stress , as his hands ran out of her , a fear was creeping within him , ignoring these vibes , he held himself and stepped back and slowly there hands parted...

The crowd settled in the court as the judge ordered. The culprit was standing there , thousands of plots and millions of money could not help but make him stand in that court waiting for the return of his deeds.

Kabir looked up with rage at Vansh . He can't win from him , he can't. Gripping harder the barrel , bloods dropped off his skin in the same manner, he made it for someone. With looks of defeat , he looked as the video was played again, the media scribbled there pages , the mob was more angry and there were looks of disgust but the thing was the receiver was not the same.

Kabir's eye searched for the one who was responsible for his condition but she wasn't there , it was his wish to see her once more , who played it better than him afterall , he laughed in defeat. He don't care . He looked at Vansh again , but his looks had nothing, as if he wasn't even bothered what was happening here , lost somewhere still , even after defeating him , he was not happy or what.

People are insane they are actually , they struggle for something , they are even ready to die for it , but when they get it , they doubt themselves , did they deserved it even.

Kabir smircked .

"All the evidences and witnesses , clarify that Mr. Kabir was responsible for this inhuman crime and not only this , he plotted the murder of Raisinghania family , and framed Vansh Raisinghania for it , attempted to murder Miss. Riddhima and tried astraying the court multiple times to save himself , manhandling the proofs and bribing the witnesses , keeping in view the criminal act , evidences and witnesses statements , you are proven guilty for all the mentioned crimes and courts sentences you to life imprisonment without parole............. The court is adjourned.".

It has started raining .

The smiling faces walked out of the court. This smile was not of a completed revenge or of win but of the unfiltered and raw justice. Just justice.

Vansh took Ishani and Aryan into a hug. The teary eyes spoke that this battle was more from within than outside. The brothers held there sister and the family received the shower of blessings from those whom they have missed all this time.

The lawyer walked to Vansh congratulating him, the people rushed to regret there too quick judgement.
The media ran to the man ,they had dispiced all this time but his eyes for searching for someone else. Someone who will be the most happiest one today , more than him even.

"Where is Riddhima....." He wispered to Aryan.

Aryan gave a unknown look.
Ignoring the media lights he held Ishani and walked down to the shade while Aryan followed.

Advait was standing there smiling. He came into a congratulations hug , Vansh smiled his eyes still disturbed ,where is she and not even Pihu is here , he took a look around as the people poured to him in that poring rain , but she was not there...

"Riddhima....Pihu......" , He asked Advait in confusion. Advait forced a smile, he slowly took it out of him pocket and handed him the letter.

He looked at him surprised , letter , he took a deep breath calming his bouncing heart and opened it.