Chapter 40

Holding the walls as the blood formed a trail she walked down the stairs slowly , trembling , falling , standing and again trembling , her body felt to fall right now and just don't wake but her heart won't

Holding the walls as the blood formed a trail she walked down the stairs slowly , trembling , falling , standing and again trembling , her body felt to fall right now and just don't wake but her heart won't. She dragged herself to the main gate when she saw the security guard standing there , she took a deep breath.

Holding the gun once more in her hands she pointed it at him and walked out , his eyes felt on the girl who just came out half dead , he took up the rifle slowly to stop her, when the gun fired and he felled to the ground with his blown finger along with the rifle , she closed her eyes in fear , her heart sank as she heard his painful scream , holding herself she walked up the door , taking a look at the injured guard she trembled outside.

Lifting herself up , she ran on the road with the gravel piercing her bare foots... This is not she , this is certainly not her , she couldn't handle someone's pain but now she is giving them , she is giving pain .

She looked up at the burning sun and before she could step further she saw the rushing car behind her , she knew it , escaping this will never be so easy afterall. She held the gun more tightly , four more bullets to her last hope  She looked as a man sat in a car , looking at the cars rushing towards her , she rushed to the car panting.

"Please , I need to go to the court.", The man looked up in shock at the girl brutally injured.
"Move off ", he started the car.
Holding the gate she sat in.
"Hey how dare you move out ",
She pointed the gun at his forehead.

"Court ....... now.", She uttered holding herself not to fall unconscious. The man looked at her in horror , he pressed the accelerator as the car rushed , the rushing SUVs behind came running behind her.
"Faster....", She shouted holding the gun at his forehead.
The man freezed as the metal body touched his forehead. The car rushed faster , a tear ran down her eyes , her fist doesn't have the camera anymore .She bited her lips as the pain in the forearm now became untolerable to her.

"My Lord it's crystal clear they have no proofs and we are wait for your judgement , hope you give the best suited punishment to this inhuman murderer , people like him , has no right to be alive.",
The prosecution sat down smiling after giving his final statement.

Defence was quiet and so was the court , the judge sipped down some water and looked at Vansh who still had no interest in what was happening there , his eyes were fixed at the door .
"Do you have something to say...", The judge looked at Vansh. He turned his head as his thoughts broke , when his own family still believes he is a criminal , do he need to justify himself and if yes then for whom, he looked at Aryan and Ishani who still had the same bitterness on there faces for him.

He turned to the door , probably he would had said something but his only strength is also not here today , for whom should he prove himself for this double faced world , he don't care.
The judge took up the pen and sighed at culprit.