Chapter 17

    *******

"What's the plan ", Pihu asked as she closed the door of the compartment .Riddhima looked up at her and then at Vansh.

"First we need to know Kabir a little more....", Her eyes stopped at Vansh.
"We can't defeat him unless we figure out the reason for which he did all this....",

"Ya,We didn't thought about that...." ,Pihu said sitting beside her .They both looked at Vansh.

"I ........ I ...mean......", Vansh tightened his fist gathering the courage to take up this topic once more.

"You have to be strong.", Riddhima held his entalgeled fist , taking a deep breath he nodded.

" It was about a deal , I met him 5 years ago........... I was new to the business and had taken up the responsibility of the family business recently. After the orientation and seminar . The results were announced and the deal went in our favor. He approached me with an offer of collaboration, and I denied , I knew that I could do that alone.
Things were normal till then , but after that at number of contracts our face off occured and many of them turned out in our favour and his frustration increased.

I had never guessed but these deals leaded to our business rivalry , this rivalry grew so deep that we could do anything to get the contract snatched from each other .",

Vansh paused for a minute , he looked at the running sceneries and calmed his running heart,

"It was the deal for the Henry groups of hotels , two years back when everything messed up. He won against me and the construction started but an accident occurred and the 18 floor building collapsed on it inauguration day. Many people died and or were wounded. The condition worsened and Kabir with few other people have to go behind bar for the scam. But to save him his father took the blame on him . After few months we got the news that his father committed suicide................... The news was disturbing , very disturbing......

The deal again came to me and the reconstruction started, in mean time Kabir's business dropped down and he considered me as the culprit for his loss. A year back he turned to my company and proposed an offer to join me as business partner.
Initially I denied but circumstances became such that I have to go for the deal.

Unaware of me he did multiple scams in the company and then abruptly one day , he backed off and broke the partner ship , many of the shares of our company were lost to him but he didn't stop , it was after he went  multiple raid started in my office; our business ran down and the losses have went so high that we have to sell up the remaining shares too.

And one day we had a major fight at a hotel. A few days later Ishani and he............and why he did that I still can't understand , how could I hand my sister into his hand.
And then that day .....................",
He took deep breath refurnishing that horror , his trembling voice stopped , slowly he looked up .