Chapter 38

The van stopped in front of the court building , opening the gate the official took him out , the scene hadn't change much , the media was still there , there was still an angry mob , there was still helplessness in eyes of Pihu and Advait and the...

The van stopped in front of the court building , opening the gate the official took him out , the scene hadn't change much , the media was still there , there was still an angry mob , there was still helplessness in eyes of Pihu and Advait and there was still a smirk on Kabir's face , but someone was not there , whose eyes fighted without speaking with everyone who called him a criminal , actually the eyes which has always witnessed all , were not her to notice how brutal they were with her Vansh.

Taking him through the crowds , it was a difficult task and disgusting too, to protect a criminal who is going to get fruits of his deeds soon, dragging him through the gate , he stood again behind the witness box , as he stood on the first day , quietly and that black cloth hiding the evil face of this murderer .

The police officer walked upto the murderer and took off the cloth to show his disgusting face to the world for the last time , his eyes slowly adjusted to the brightness of this world after all this is a world of decents. His eyes once again ran through the crowd sitting in the spectators gallery , the same mob , the same media and Kabir.

But Riddhima was not there , what, neither she was sitting beside him not beside Pihu or Advait , his restlessness grew , the disgustful looks the people gave him , including his own family had no effect on him .
Where is she, he looked at Pihu in stress and helpless , Pihu looked at him and his eyes , she very well knew the questions they wanted to ask but she don't have an answer , everything is lost everything , Riddhima , Vansh , she just everything , she turned her head away breaking into tears , Advait held her and looked up at Vansh in helplessness.

Vansh heart sank ," Riddhima....",
He slowly uttered as his words blocked by horror and now he understood Kabir's smirk was not the usual one , had he snatched something more from his life. No , his heart shouted in horror.

Presently , Riddhima opened her eyes with a jerk , The screen was playing before her eyes , the hearing has started. She gathered up the leftover strength in her to get out while the stubborn ropes laughed at her helplessness. Struggling for few more seconds she finally understood she don't have the strength to break it , not a bit of strength.

Examining her death bed for few seconds she saw the smoke alarm had no effect of the smoke filled in the room , probably it has also adjusted to the smoke of this usual cigarettes. She looked at herself for a last time , her broken skin had pained so much that it was painless now , even the blood has dried up , her tored cloths has spread along the length of the chair , that pin struck had made more of it to lay on the ground than her skin , she felt her fist was empty but the swollen forearm pained more , the infection in the forearm would grow and she has to remove the thing which has pierced in but what's the use she has to die , either from that infection or from this blood loss.

She looked at the screen again , turning her head away in disinterest. She wanted to die peace fully now enough of this...