Chapter 8

**********

**********

Pihu came out after opening the geyser and went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast.

Busy in making the breakfast but her eyes were continuously on Vansh ; where he was sitting , where he was looking , No one care for her fear............

"Riddhima were you left me................." , she looked at Vansh ," with him."

She came out with mixed expression.

"Hey you.... Mr. unknown the water is full..... you can go."

Vansh looked at the door and then at Pihu.

"What.....", She looked at the door in fear.

"I don't have any stuff.",he said quietly.

"Yeah.......................  then wait till the your Mother Teresa returns.", She said , supreessing her fear under her lame jokes.

"Have you taken your morning pills ",
No she don't care offcourse, but someone did , so she has to...

He didn't answered , she went to the room took out the medicine came out.

"Take it Mr .unknown  ,don't know where is riddhi..........I am going to the kitchen."

Vansh looked at the medicines while Pihu went off with her usual unsurity.

"Vansh ....... Here are your stuffs and get ready for a new day..."
Riddhima entered smiling.

Vansh looked at her and then at the number of packets which were in her hands. Pihu came out of the kitchen and looked at her loaded with literally everything her hands could carry.

"Have you brought the whole shop.?", Pihu spoke.

Riddhima looked at her and then Vansh ; both were having a similar expression.

"Come on man he is having nothing ................all these a basic things he need ", she explained her point.

Walking up to Vansh she handed him her loads.

"Have you opened the geyser", Riddhima turned to Pihu.

" yes mother Teresa I have done that ............now you can take your  Vansh to the washroom and make him ready for the day also if you want....."

Riddhima gave a disinterested look.

"Vansh you go and get ready soon we will be waiting for you ......... And ignore her...... Ok."

Vansh stood up and went , Pihu looked at Riddhima with a raised eyebrow.

" Do you think this many stuffs are in our expenses."