Chapter 30

*****

*****

The sun didn't came up today , and offcourse even it knew , its warmth was of no use today. The grey atmosphere has blurred the vision if it was even there.

Riddhima sat at the bench outside the court building. The media was poured at the entrance waiting for the most cruel murderer, they have to craft in the next day headlines.

Pihu came to Riddhima with a tea,"Have it riddhi.",
Riddhima looked at her and then at the entrance.

Advait entered with lawyer.
"I will try but without proof , what you expect me to do..." The lawyer spoke in frustration.
"Just do anything..... We want some time to collect the proofs..." Advait walked passed Riddhima and Pihu.

Both of them were struck in such a situation that they couldn't even reveal on which side they were and as if it could change anything.

And then the SUVs dashed up lining outside the court.
Kabir came out clenching his coat and the body guards circled him to avoid the media.
" Sir , What you have to say about Mr. Vansh Raisinghania...." The reporters poured in his direction.

Kabir stopped and removed his glasses.
"See the court is here to decide , I just hope the criminal gets the deserved punishment and that innocent family gets justice."

He wore his glasses hiding the gleam in his eyes and walked in.
The media ran behind him , the famous business tycoon was here after all. And then the police van lined up.

The inspector came out of the car and walked up to the van , the constables and guards followed him  after all they have to take in a psycho criminal, this much men were mandatory. The van opened and the inspector held the handcuffs and dragged the man out.

A black cloth over his face and the guards circling him to protect this murderer from the angry mob. The media poured to his side and the police struggled to take him inside. The noises , the sounds , the curses and then the man who was walking unaffected ...

Kabir turned to him and smirked.
The police dragged him inside the courtroom and the people pored in.

The lawyers and official covered the front row while the mob sat behind. Kabir came and sat near Riddhima . Pihu looked at Advait who was sitting across the row. The media was busy in clicking the photos and scribbling there notepads.

The police officers stood at one side behind the witness box holding the criminal . The inspector came forward and removed his cover. He closed his eyes to sudden lights and slowly opened them to what his fate has brought him upto.

He looked at the spectactors gallery. The extremely indulged media and the angry mob . His eyes serched and then stopped as he saw Ishani and Aryan in the family row. Ishani turned away in disgust , she was mourning over her fate to be a murderer's sister.
Few police officials were standing around them to protect them from there psycho brother.

Vansh laughed at his condition .
And then his eyes meet the smirking face of Kabir.
Anger....... No , he has become so null to emotions that he didn't even bothered to care about Kabir and his smircks.

His eyes once again ran through the crowd which was looking at him in disgust but then he stopped. Stopped at the eye which still had trust in him......
The eyes which still believed in him. The eyes which spoke,
"Don't dare you call yourself a criminal.....".

"Riddhima......", He wispered and an unknown tear escaped his eyes.

Riddhima was looking at him and only him. His face , how much he has been humiliated by this double faced world. Her heart sobbed looking at the his tear which was not visible to the anyone out there....

The judge came in and everyone stood up.

Nodding everyone to sit , the judge opened the file and adjusted the Mike...

"This is the high profile case of plotting and killing ..... The suspect Mr. Vansh Raisinghania....." He looked at the man standing with his head down." Allegations are you have plotted the murder of your own family, brutally killing them with help of a killer and then murdering the killer to save yourself................ Last time you have been sent to the asylum because it was proved that you did all this due to your mental imbalance but records say you did it to save yourself and ran away from the asylum...
You again attacked your family......."
The judge took a deep breath .

The was a silence in the courtroom.

"The proceedings may start."

The prosecution stood up smirking and stood in front of the attorney table.
"My Lord all the proofs are in front of you......
The police records , the medical records , the pact he signed with the killer and the statement of the attendents ."

"What the defense has to say......"
The lawyer stoop up hopeless.
"My Lord all these allegations , the criminal act ,the intent, caution , harm and the attendents circumstances are totally one sided.
My client Mr. Vansh Raisinghania is framed into this act....",

"And what are the proofs..." The prosecution smiled interrupting him.
" Please let the defence speak." The judge spoke.
The lawyer rolled his eyes and sat.

" Mr. Vansh has been framed into all this by his enemy , the business tycoon, Mr. Kabir ." The lawyer pointed at Kabir .

"He framed him into this murder and there are no eyewitness of this incident , all the allegations have been up only on papers ......" The lawyer spoke.

"Objection me Lord..." The prosecution stood up.

The judge nodded and he walked up to the defence attorney .

"Papers are fake ...... What would you say about the fingerprints and the foot marks....
My Lord you may check the proofs there is clear evidence of him being in he mansion at the time this inhuman crime occurred. Everything is  Crystal clear in the police records."

The defence lost evey hope and turned to Advait.

"My Lord......." ,The defence spoke.
"My client has still not a accepted that he did all this and fingerprints can be manipulated ........",

"So you want to say our police is so careless that a manipulation would go unnoticed from there eyes." The prosecution raised an eyebrow.
"Don't talk on stories can defence prove what they are saying ."

The lawyer looked down.
"The defense can't prove anything , and all the proof certainly prove that all the allegations on Mr. Vansh are Tru......."

"My Lord, we have a proof."
The lawyer interrupted.

Kabir's eyes widened , prosecution looked at Kabir in shock.

"But we need some time to present it in the court.'"

"These are just excuses....  My Lord.",

"No my Lord , I request you to grant us some time to bring the proofs before you... Everyone should be given a fair chance to prove themself ........ An innocent must not be punished for a crime he never committed."
"My fellow lawyer is just trying  astraying the court.....", The prosecution stood up.

The judge remained silent for few minutes and then took up his pen.

"Ok...... The Court is giving two days time to the defence to prove what they just said....... The final decision will be out on the next hearing......... The court is adjurned." .

The judge stood up and left .

There was frustration and anger in eyes of Kabir while the prosecution looked at him helpless.
Riddhima took a deep breath.She looked at Vansh while the police covered his face into that black cloth again.

******