Chapter 33

*****

*****

"Riddhi...... " ,Pihu shoke her .
Riddhima opened her tightly closed eyes and looked at Vansh again.
"I..... I.....have done everything no now ...... Now I will correct it......" , She rushed outside the room. Advait was waiting for them, when he saw her leaving hurriedly.

Pihu looked at the door and then at Vansh.
"Please stop her....", Vansh spoke, "Before she damage herself more for my sake just stop her.....", Vansh looked at Pihu with a unsecure hope.

"Whenever you say , you say to stop her..... You never felt why she so unstoppable for your sake , why she is so stubborn when it comes to you...", The calmness in Pihu's words gave a eerie chill to Vansh . The constable dragged him outside and he looked at Pihu with the same confused look.

"Riddhima..........", Pihu came out running.
"She left somewhere." Advait came to her panicking.
"Where.....", Pihu was shocked.
Advait gave an unsure look.
Pihu called her but her phone was not reachable...

Walking with clumsy steps on the embankment of the never ending sea, Riddhima was just blank. Her steps where as disoriented as her mind. The stars above were no more twinkling and the cold wind could not cool down a bit of her.
"I have to save him at any cost.....".
She sat down with her head deep down in stress.

"Ma'am will you buy this flower.", A boy came up with a bunch of flowers in his hand.
"Ma'am...", Riddhima turned.

She looked at the flower.
Why is this bothering her so much, why her heart sinks in his tension, why she feels his unsaid pain, why.........she closed her eyes.

"Ma'am.", The little boy smiled.
She took one and gave him the money.

He is just a patient that's it , no he is a friend too ... No more of these foolish questions she have to help him , reasons , she will think afterwards. Whatever she can't take more guilts and this is what it is , but ...

She stood up in frustration when the smell of the rose crypt her breath.
STOP.
And she went blank. Still for a few moments she blinked and looked again at the rose . An unknown smile crypt on her face.

Knock knock.
Pihu rushed to the door and opened it. Riddhima stood there with a broken smile. She took her into a tight hug.

"Are you mad where you went without informing us ........ We were so worried do you even care..........." Pihu shouted .
Riddhima looked at her with innocence , she looked at Advait who had a similar worried look .

Grabbing her hand she rushed in and made Advait and Pihu sit in front of her.
"What.....", Pihu asked still in anger.
"I have an idea." Riddhima spoke with a bleaming face.

Pihu and Advait looked at Riddhima. Keeping the rose in front of them she narrated her just got enlightenment to them.

"Are you serious.......",
Pihu stood up.
"But this can be done..", Advait supported Riddhima.
"You are not going anywhere alone.",
"We just have 24 hours.....",
"Riddhima is right.", Advait stood up.
"What right you.... You keep quiet last time you were being very cautious and now.... ", She looked at Riddhima ," Not alone.", Riddhima stood up and signalled Advait. Pihu rushed behind her .