Chapter 28

******

******

The stars were twinkling and Riddhima stood near the window quietly . Advait walked upto Pihu," I have arranged the lawyer but he says he can't do anything without proofs.",

"How can they charge murder for a living person.",Pihu asked.
"He is dead according to police records .", Advait exclaimed.

Riddhima walked up to her,
"Tommorow I will go to visit Kabir , Anyhow if I get his fingerprints we can open his locker and then.....".

Advait nodded but Pihu stood up , "This is not that easy , ok.", Riddhima looked at her and walked to the room, Pihu looked at Advait who also left . She stood there blank , what can they be practical ever.

The night passed and the sun rays felled on the ground piercing the dark clouds , the even more dark day has covered yesterday but probably it's work of the morning to bring new hope .

"Are you sure about it?" , Pihu questioned as Riddhima sat into the cab.
"Tommorow is the hearing and I can't loose him.", Riddhima turned away from Pihu.She was unpredictable nowadays , only she knew what all was going in her mind.

The car stopped before the mansion and Riddhima got out. In no case Kabir should sense anything was wrong , she is ok , she is fine , calming herself she slowly walked in and the servant asked her to take the seat.

Sitting there she felt as if everything has faded , she could feel that unusual joy which held her all this time , how these thoughts come up; she felt  absence affects.

Kabir came down with a broad grin on his face and sat beside her. He forced a smile at her.
"You called me yesterday..... For that case study? " , Riddhima spoke.
"Yes for that also....."
"Also?" Riddhima interupted.
" Yeah , but before that why Aryan called you yesterday...." ,

Riddhima was still , she looked at him , this just slipped off her mind . She blinked.

"Ye.... Yeah ..... I mean I visited them regarding the case study.."
"Ohh" ,Kabir nodded.
"Why..." ,Riddhima raised an eyebrow.
"Nothing even I was looking for him , after that incident I never met him so...",
Riddhima nodded looking at him .
"Vansh got arrested yesterday ", Kabir spoke with a sad face.
"It was written in the newspaper that he attacked her sister.",

Riddhima looked at him in rage.

"What....", She said dramatically.
"Yes", Kabir nodded sadly.
Riddhima looked at his cunning face.He handed her the newspaper. She looked at it then at him .
"It's sad." She spoke.

Taking the paper from her hand , he moved closer to her , caressing down his cheeks , he held her wrist.
"What?", She backed at this sudden move.