Chapter 45

Pihu nodded in affirmation and walked to the room

Pihu nodded in affirmation and walked to the room . They both looked at each other with a mixed expression. With her anxious eyes she followed Pihu while he stayed there , taping his feets to escape this uneasiness.

He watched as she went to the room . But why was he so uneasy , offcourse she helped him when he was unwell, then how can he leave her when she is just discharged ....

" Yes.....", He stood up ," this is the best excuse.". "This is the......... reason ", he calmed himself and walked up to the door.

" Pihu..... Why tommorow...",Riddhima said with a sad expression.
" Why not ..",
" We can stay for some more days no...",

" Winter vacation was for four weeks only ..... Or are you planning to bunk college Miss.Nerd.".

" No.... I mean..... "
" Tommorow is the last hearing and we will leave after that...", Pihu zipped up the suitcase and dragged it to the corner.

" By the way ,We can stay if you say ......." , Pihu spoke and Riddhima's lips curled into a  smile.
"But you have to tell me the reason.",
Riddhima looked at her in frustration , why she just want to say that's it , and somethings don't have reasons ; somethings.

Pihu held her and made her sit , looking up at the her confused eyes she sighed.
"You know Riddhi , he is like that , he can't speak out his heart , and you know it better then me , when it was always you who understood him in silence then why not now when it's most important...", Riddhima looked up.
"When everything was against him , you understood his unspoken truth and now when can see it clearly you are closing your eyes.",

"It's not like that Pihu.",
"Then like what it is , a little late is late forever...",
Riddhima nodded wincing.

"But you are not understanding , it's not like that.",
"Then tell me the reason no , why should we stay.",
"Reason , Because .....",
Pihu stared at her calculative looks.

"Confess your because till tommorow and we won't go....." Pihu smiled standing and walked up to the door , "Tommorow ok.", She opened the door.

" You...", Vansh was standing at the door.

Riddhima looked up at him, trying to interpret her' because' , this time she finally asked her heart , the truth is she always wanted to ask her heart but she had a fear, what if it answer comes yes , what if it is what she thought it might be, and if it is that then how will she handle it.
It's better to be unaware but when it's clear you have a very dangerous fear in you heart , a fear of losing it.

She took a deep breath calming her rushing thoughts , she has got the answer , ok. Cheering herself up , she walked to him restlessly.
"I.....", She looked up at Vansh.
"I wanted to speak about something to you ........",

Vansh nodded ," Actually I have to, too.", He spoke hesitantly.

"Then speak or are you both waiting for lights camera action...", Pihu spoke in frustration .

Ohh, she understood, " Actually I just felt I want some tea....", She said caressing her hair," lemme fetch it..".

Pihu walked off with her usual wrong timing issues.
" So I was telling....", Riddhima spoke.

" Bro........" , Ishani came." You said you would take me to concert tonight...... Let's go.",
Vansh looked at her and then at Riddhima.

" Yeah let's go....",He said slowly.

Riddhima stood there with her hesistant looks as Ishani walked out with her brother smiling.

Riddhima heart felt something , a sudden guilt , why she don't know. She looked up at the photo which was hanging in front of her in Vansh's house. He and his family , she stepped back.

She walked down the stairs still confused what was that . Turning to the kitchen she looked as Aryan stood there making something for him ,the  bro-sis duo has left him alone.

As he pored the hot chocolate into the cup for its final decor , Pihu took it up.

" Good let me taste it now.",he looked at her in anger.
" It's not yet made." ,He snatched it again.
" So what.... I will manage..." Pihu took it again.
" God, Not yet cherished and you came to share it...", He snatched it again.

Pihu looked at him in frustration. She took the cup and walked off .

" What .....", Aryan ran behind her to save his 1 hour of efforts.

Riddhima stood there still , she looked up at the picture again , the restlessness she was feeling till now was not this one , this one feels of a fear , she knew it , she knew it and that's why she was aloofing herself from it but now it stood before her eyes.

" Not yet cherished and you came to share it."

She walked to the room.
It was 10 pm to be exact when the car stopped and they walked in.

" We missed you so..... much and
now we won't let you go anywhere , I won't leave my brother ever ...." , Ishani said as they walked in ,Vansh smiled looking at her sister , " I will never go anywhere , You all are my reason to live how can I go leaving my life... Say .....", He smiled again.

Riddhima stood there smiling too. She was happy after all , his smile was so deep these days , a one from his heart, she walked back Pihu was already asleep , giving no share of the hot chocolate to the one who made it and yet so peaceful , she is just one of her kind.

Riddhima looked at the moon . Sun knows your struggles and moon your secrets. But sometimes keeping the secret to oneself are better options .
Everyday there was one line which was in her mind before she slept but today there were two.

"Confess your because and we won't go.", And ..............