Chapter 16

*********

*********

Vansh laid with his eyes wide open , time and it's teaching......., He felt an unusual courage, so calming . His heart felt, probably there is something to live this life for.

The door opened and Riddhima came in , he closed his eyes , she had asked him to sleep an hour ago and he............

She walked up to him as the moonlight came rushing through the window . Riddhima adjusted his blanket . His face has always touched her heart . It had something , something she could never explain.

Although he never admitted but she read every pain of his or his face spoke it probably .She knew he was never a criminal but today she was proud , she felt happy that she was correct , correct when her heart spoke he can't be a criminal .No matter what world's say she will be for him always.

But why she wished that offcourse he was a friend, what else . She blinked her eyes shrugging off her thoughts and walked out of the room.

He opened his eyes as she walked out , she give him strength without speaking .

"What next?" ,
Pihu was standing at the door.

"I don't know." Riddhima walked past her and sat down.

"We have to do something..." Pihu looked at the closed door and Riddhima nodded.

But what................... And this was the most important question.

The moon hide behind the clouds and the snow fall started , these days it felled everyday with unknown answers to unspoken questions.

"We will think about it in the morning."
Riddhima went to the bed but her mind was busy somewhere else.

The sun came out dramatically this morning, the snow hasn't receded . The cold was freezing but unaffected by all this Riddhima was standing at the door.

How?, Kabir has framed everything so intelligently that there is no way out , he could be proved innocent. God......
She closed her eyes in frustration.

A snow ball came dancing around and blasted at her face breaking her thoughts.

"Pihu........", She spoke in frustration.

"Wanna fight."
Riddhima turned away in disinterest.

But one more at her back and her frustration reached the peak, she ran down the stair and picked up the snow rolling it into a ball , after Pihu who was busy in preparing the third one.

And the world level fight started, balls from here, balls from there and snow everywhere.
A hit on the face and most unaimed, the battle ended finally as both of them felled on snow in need of some breath.