Chapter 13

*******

*******

Vansh opened his eyes and a bittersweet pain in his head made him puzzled , suddenly he remembered whatever happened .

He shook off his head in disappointment . Disappointment on himself. Why he is like that....

He looked around he was still in the room.

"What?" , He thought he must be in the police station by now but he......
He threw off the blanket and came out.

The girls were sitting at the fireplace . He approached them.
Pihu stood up and Riddhima turned. There expression were still bitter.

And what would you expect them to be for a cold blooded murderer.
"I .... I....", He didn't wanted to prove anything but why he is still here actually confused him.

"Sorry", Pihu broke his statement."I should not have hit you."

This was shocking..... actually. He expected them to shout and threw him out but they .........................are they even serious , to stay so calm with a murderer.

"I am sorry Pihu and.....",he went up to Riddhima.
"I am sorry Riddhima."

"I am so sorry ...... I am just out of my mind sometime ......I didn't wanted to hurt you ...
But .........", he sighed.
"I am sorry....... I ........ I am such a psycho....".

"Don't be...... I told you no , I am a psychologist.". Riddhima smiled.

This was not at all one would expect as a reaction from a girl who was so soft hearted. How can she even bear a murderer but she was smiling.

"I will leave." , He stood up .

"Yes you have to.", Riddhima also stood up from the chair.

Finally, they were just waiting for him to get up. He was ok , they didn't broke his belief , if everyone says he is a criminal then why weren't they , but finally they did .

Vansh nodded and left for the room. He came out after sometime ;Riddhima and Pihu were waiting for him. He went to them.

"Thank..you ..... That's all I can say ....... And all I have to say.
Sorry for creating so much tension in your life just erase me from your memories and live a happy life.",
He looked at them.

There was no reply. He turned his head and went up to the main door.As he turned to take a last look at them he saw them standing just behind him.He was shocked.He opened the door and walked out and they followed him.

He stopped and turned.

"What?"

"What?", Pihu smiled.