Chapter 14

*******

*******

Vansh was extremely excited as the trip finished and now he could return back home , he called them multiple times but no one picked the call .

He got off his car as it stopped before the mansion and went inside . No guards , no one at the door. He felt a little uneasy.
Security aren't here but it was already high time , irresponsibility has a limit....

He stepped inside the mansion cheering up his mood ,he can't go in with this gloomy look.
"I am here.......", He spoke cheerfully, are they trying to give him some surprise.

The mansion was in darkness but it rarely happens.
His forced smile faded as the lights on and there laid the dead body of the security guard on the centre table .

Vansh ran to him in horror. Blood was still dripping off his head , his stabbed back has fresh cut, What? How? He stood there freezed for a moment , his family is here and this dead body.............. But wait a minute, he has a fresh wound it's means............................ He was killed just then.
Vansh panicked and rushed up , his family.

As he ran across the aisle he saw that the door of his aunt's room was open ; he pushed it and ran inside , two figure laid there with slit throats the blood was soken up by the bed and some dripped down the wooden legs to the door.

Vansh ran to them but they were left to no more replies. His heart sank in horror , he would have killed himself before seeing the dead bodies of his loved ones . He ran out panicking with blood marks leaving behind, he can't loose more. He won't loose any more.
As he ran down the aisle, he saw a shadow. The murderer is still here and he is killing his family in front of his eyes and he............

He looked down and there was someone standing , Kabir. He ran down and grabbed his collar.

"I will..... Kill you." He shouted tears falling down his eyes.

Kabir smirked.

"Oh..... But there are still members in your house man ."

His eyes widened and he left his collar and moved back.

"No Kabir don't do anything to them........ Please I beg you "

"I know .... I know.........".
He smirked again.

He came to him and handed him the documents.

He killed his family for property, Vansh looked at Kabir in disgust and then at the paper. How can someone fall so low..........
Vansh took out a pen and in no time sign off the papers with his trembling hands.

"Ok, Mr. Vansh Raisinghania here I go now you can go and meet your family but remember a little late and late forever."