Chapter 36

******

******

The hanging light over head and it piercing warmth made her more dizzy, She looked away.
Gripping her cheeks within his fingers , he moved closer to her.
" So you won't enjoy his death.....", He paused looking at her eyes ," then die sweetheart....", He wispered under his breath.

He backed smiling and looked at her again , her broken skin with running blood , ok so probably 17 hours before she die herself. He walked out smirking.
"Take care , ok.", He signalled the guards.

The sun was slowly setting down, 16 hours to the hearing... The clock tiked as Kabir sipped his evening tea.

The noises outside were disturbing him , these people... when they can't handle the consequences , why they even take the risk , he stood up in frustration to look who was disturbing him when he had already started celebrating his win .

Pihu and Advait stood there interrogating the servant when Kabir walked in.
"My mansion is not for you interrogation ....", He signalled the servant to leave and stood before Pihu .

" Maam said she would be here but she is not picking my call .", Pihu spoke trying her best to not show her anger.
"Ohh but she isn't here....", Kabir turned to walk back.
"She is here only.", Pihu's voice raised a bit.

Kabir turned smirking.
"You are talking as if you were continuously in touch with her....",
Pihu eyes widened. Till now she mere thought something was fishy but now it was confirming , How he knows that or are these blind guesses,

"No... But she said she would be here ", Pihu had nothing left to understand.
"She is not here...", Kabir turned and started to walk back with a smirk.

"There is her entry in the mansion register but there no departure time..", Pihu spoke looking at the security guard with a narrow eyes.
"Ohh ..... Is it ......", He looked at the guard , " show me the register.", The guard handed him the pile.
Leafing through the pages , he looked at Pihu in disinterest.
" Show me.... I can't see it .",

Pihu raised an eyebrow taking the register from his hand. She pointed at the name.Kabir smirked.
"It Ishani no....", Kabir spoke , Pihu's confusion increased.
"Her name is Riddhima I guess.........", He smirked again.

There was nothing left to think , she is here only and now she is in grave danger .
"I can't see any entry for Riddhima....", He threw the register .

Pihu looked up with horror.
"Where is she....", She asked in fear. ,"How could I know ", Kabir smirked.
"Kabir where is she.", Pihu spoke again.
" Wow ..... Kabir...... great progress indeed.", He turned to her.

"Where is Riddhima...", Pihu wispered under her breath , but couldn't resist herself,
" If anything happens to her I won't leave you.....", She grabbed his collar.
Kabir took a deep breath , holding her hands he freed himself. He looked at Advait , " take this mad girl with you, god knows what she is blabbering.",

Throwing away his hands , she looked at the mansion with teary eyes, she looked at Kabir in rage and took a step forward,"I know where she is", but her steps stopped as the grip on her hands was far more stronger than her rage. She turned to him, ungripping her hands , she walked in.

"Hello, what! You found a girl's dead body at the beach.", Pihu turned at the voice.
Kabir held the phone to her ears with a sigh on his face . A fear ran down her spine , horror and cry all splashed up in her eyes at that moment. Snatching the phone from his hands she shouted," Hello ..",but no one spoke , she shouted few more time untill she realized his smirk,

"Come-on dear assistant it was a joke.", Pihu looked at him in shock , thrashing the phone she walked up to him," how dare you... Spoke that."

Kabir took a deep sigh looking at the phone , " Poor guy got broke nevertheless....", He picked up the phone,"we will repent it from her ma'am , ok.",
Pihu looked at him in frustration.

"Where is Riddhima ... Tell me or I will call the police ", Kabir turned with a pout.

"And what will you say , your Riddhima who is Ishani is missing and Ishani came her but she is Riddhima...", He laughed.
"Ok , she is here now go and do whatever you can, just remember the call won't be a joke everytime",

Pihu looked at him helplessly. The guards held her and dragged her out of the gate. Closing it at her face , the last thing she saw was his smirk.

She stood there still. Her thoughts paralysed , she held her heart what if that joke was true. Tears formed in her eyes , what if he do something to her , what if he already did, but she can't take a risk , it's Riddhima. Advait held her," Let's go to the police station", Pihu looked up at him," Riddhima is inside.",she spoke in horror, he looked at the mansion helplessly ," We have to inform Vansh.",
"And what would he do.", She shouted in frustration. ,
"Advait we only can do something.",
"Let's go to the police station then.", Pihu looked away in helplessness," didn't you heard what he said , what if do something to her.",
She held her head , she can't inform Vansh , she can't inform the police , she herself can't do a thing and then the girl who was dieing inside. She never felt so helpless so much that even after knowing everything , she didn't knew which direction she should step , everything has fallen apart , everything.

Kabir walked in the room as the floor layered by her dripping blood. The side she has choosen , he felt sorry for her. Whatever she did she was sweet after all, he walked up to her .

"Your assistant.... ops friend came to look for you , must say the whole clan just wants to fights....", He laughed and looked at her. Her eyes still had a hope of survival and he didn't liked it.

"By the way I was thinking that , few hours are left and by your grace it's a high profile case now , so here I have some arrangements for you to witness my Victory ",the men placed the screen infront of here.

"Hear his death announcement, and enjoy sweetheart ,Meet you in the morning , okay".
He backed and smiled as she broke into tears , he was winning , afterall he succeeded in breaking her hope .

10 hours to the last hearing , afterall.

******