Chapter 44

"It is done from right to left

"It is done from right to left.",
"What right to left...... you don't know anything , it is done from left to right.",
"I have seen the nurse doing this from right to left ,ok."
"Really..... half of the time you were sleeping holding her hand , do you even knew universe existed.",
He looked at Pihu for a minute , holding Riddhima's ankle , he started bandaging it from right to left . Pihu looked up in frustration.

Taking the bandage from his hand she started it from left to right.
"God Pihu, this is wrong way.",
"Don't teach me , ok, and I can't understand when you have to speak you do weather forecast, and then you come up readily to fight with me.",
He took a deep breath," You are doing it wrong...", He held the ankle to her to him ," Just see how it is done...",

Riddhima quietly sat there holding head as this drama hasn't ended since morning...

"See this is so loose...", Pihu took her ankle to her side.
"Let me do it.", Vansh looked at her with a pout.

"Pihu....", Riddhima finally spoke.
They both looked up at her,
"Do one thing break my ankle , direct fracture , what's the need of bandage and all, what do you say", Vansh looked at Pihu biting his lips in embarrasment.

Standing , she took up the medical kit " I will do it myself.",
She walked out of the room slowly.
"See , now she will do it herself , all because of you Pihu.", Vansh looked at the door sadly.
"Me , are you serious , all because of your stupidity , right to left, now do it on ourself.", She walked out banging the door.

He looked at the door , did Pihu went to do it in the wrong way again, "Riddhima.... Let me do it.", He rushed out shouting.

The rain has started early this afternoon , Vansh stepped upstairs to give her , her coffee.
Ok , Pihu was bringing it but he thought why not help her and sort out the morning fight, He is not covering up.

The room was empty , he stepped back.
"Where is she ......", Keeping the cup on the table, he walked up few more stairs and there she stood , under the pouring sky which was reddish black , probably confused between rain and sun. The rain felled slowly on her skin dripping off the pain and the breeze slowly made her calm. Shivering a little as her wet hair fluttered in the wind , she closed her eyes smiling in that rain .

" Riddhima......", He walked to her covering her head under his hand.
" You will catch cold.", She looked up to him, shading her eyes to block the rain.

" You are too tall to talk , bend down....".
"What", this was like , what to say , this was like nothing.
Bending a little , he spoke again.
" You will catch cold."

" No , I will drop the catch, don't worry ....", she blinked as the drops felled down .

Vansh looked at her in confusion. He checked her forehead.
" All fine ....", He said teasing her .
" Like yes like no.", She turned to watch the wet trees fluttering there leaves.
He stood there for a minute staring her. His heart felt the same rushing felling again. God this blood pressure , poor he.

"Riddhima ........." , Pihu shouted.

Riddhima turned and looked at Vansh biting her lips to escape this one , she  slowly stepped to the side. Vansh stood there trying to understand what she was doing.

" Riddhi..... " Pihu walked up to the door. " What are you doing in rain, you will catch cold no and you why are standing there instead of stopping her  ....." ,She looked at Vansh.

Vansh understood , he is too naive sometimes , he looked at Riddhima standing there with a mischievous smile, great must say.

" Your mom has called.... Will you talk if you are free." She looked at Vansh.

Riddhima ran to the door taking the phone  before Pihu could utter more nonsense  .
" Hello....",
" Yes..... No.... I mean....
I was coming home in winter vacation but this Pihu no,
She brought me here for the assignment  . I said, I said....... I will complete it later but she........ She never listens to me",
Pihu stood there shocked and Vansh with a similar expression to be exact.

"........ Yes...... No ,no don't scold her...... She's little ..... You know no.She can't complete one thing without my help mom.", Riddhima walked down the stairs while Pihu and Vansh followed her with the same expression.

"Vansh ! No, no mom..... Pihu is mad. Ok ok I will call you later. Bye..... Love you .", She hanged up the call and looked at Pihu.

" What.." Riddhima shouted and then looked at Vansh." I mean...." She said smiling." Pihu come with me to the room...",
" No, no, no I won't come.... Talk here only ", Pihu said mischievously. She looked at her and then at Vansh helplessly,
" Ok ok I am coming.".
They both walked in while Vansh looked at them confused .

" What all you said to mom....." Riddhima shouted.
" What......" , Pihu said innocently.
" No no..... Don't you dare to make that face....."

" But atleast tell what I told....."

" You told...........", Riddhima looked at her .
" Nothing." She walked out the room and sat on the couch in hall , with a mix feeling of anger and restlessness.

Vansh was roaming with a towel in his hand ," You.... Here take....it.", he covered her wet hairs and sat in front of her.

" You changed so quickly....".
" Yes.....", He said in pride. She nodded and held the towel to her hairs ends drying the latches.
He looked at her , as she untangeled them in frustration , biting her lips at times , confused eyes and the drops still dripping of her as her fingers caressed her hairs.

She looked up at him, he stood up and took up the newspaper.
Smiling he sat down and opened it. She continued her struggle.

Pihu was sitting there sipping the coffee since fifteen minutes but none of these masterpieces spoke, she held her head , it's not there fault actually . Between two people when one is shameless it's very easy , the other being quiet doesn't matter but when both are these one , no strategy can make them speak .

She looked up at them still same ,
"Riddhi go and change , you have to pack your bags too, I have booked the return tickets .... ",
Pihu stood up .

"What!" , Vansh looked at Riddhima as the paper slipped from his hand. Riddhima looked up at Pihu in hesitation ,"But..".