Chapter 15

*********

*********

Vansh stood quietly at the window while the wind caressed his hair , closing his eyes he sighed. He told them , yes, he accept it's feels so light but he should not had. How can he drag them into it.

This world is not for them , they have never seen it , there world have only care and sympathy but far away from this there were wolves who would not leave you if you are so innocent, they'll suck out your blood and make you one like them.

They will hurt you , break you , kill you ; good hearts are the most bruised ones too. He closed his eyes , they are too innocent .

They trusted him even when he didn't trusted himself , he smiled in frustration , they are just impossible.

" Vansh.......... Vansh...........", Pihu came jumping in and as predicted stumbled on the door .

" Pihu ..........." , Riddhima held her.

" Ohhh..... Thank you .....". She backed and again jumped in.

Vansh looked as they came in fluttering .

Riddhima handed him his wrap,"You coat got tored so..... this .", She smiled.

A message popped and Pihu looked at her phone in disinterest.

" Riddhi..... I am going to collect the order from the store..... You want something for yourself or for....................... Him ", she smiled.

Riddhima turned to her , " Why it's evening no...... Go tommorow.".She walked up to Pihu.

" What's the problem...... You can spend sometime with him alone.... Like , I won't judge.....", She smiled and ran out.

Riddhima turned. Pihu and her lame jokes.

Walking back she sat in front of him .

"How is your back now.", Vansh was looking at her .

" Vansh...." , He blinked.," Hmm".

" Good.",

" Ok , have you taken the medicines.".

" It's already evening.....",

" Ohh.... Will you have some coffee..", Riddhima stood up.

As she turned , her hand felt a grip, this time she felt the same touch she experienced 1 week ago .... She turned in confusion.

" Let me make it.", Vansh stood up and left for the kitchen.

Riddhima stood still for a minute calculating the present from her moments of nostalgia , the winds quitened outside..... Snow alarm.

She opened the door and sat down on the entrance stairs.