Chapter 10

*********

*********

Vansh eyes were close when Riddhima opened the curtain and the warm sunlight felled on his face.
His blue cheeks reddened calming down the cold of the long night.
His eyebrows struggled to save his eyes from the sudden light and he turned his face.

"Vansh...... Get up....", A sweet voice broke his sleep and he turned and looked at Riddhima, hurrying round the room to the collect the stuffs .

He slowly got seated and looked at her. This was the first time he noticed her, Running around the room in a black dress blooming on her skin, hair messed up , her red cheeks and the flickering eyes. There deep brown color reflected how her heart was full of life. She tucked the hair behind her ear to stop them from disturbing her. Medium height and highly cute , her face reflected that she would be highly carefree too. But she ......... No matter the carefree looks of her , one word from her and her care surpasses everything . She is filled with the rarest and the most beautiful quality ever kindness........ And kindness and a little more.

"Vansh .....", Vansh came out of his thoughts.

"Get ready ......". He walked out of the bed and stood. He slowly passed from her side and went to the door. Her fragnance has mingled the room to her flavor. Tucking the hair once again she took a last look at the cleaned out room.

She came out and kept the food bucket on the table, Pihu was busy in her phone.

"Pihu.....",

"Hmm",

"Have you arranged the breakfast.",

"Hmm",

Riddhima went to the kitchen.
"Where?",

"Hmm",

"Pihu....",she shouted.

"What man....."

"Breakfast"

"It's here", Pihu said pointing to the table beside her.

"Can't you tell me before."
Riddhima came out and arranged the plate .

"How much time will you take Mr. Unknown."Pihu shouted and kept her phone aside to take up the plate.

"Atleast wait for him.", Riddhima held her hand.

"What wait.... I am hungry you wait for your dear Vansh." She took the plate and started eating.

Vansh came out and they left the house after having the breakfast.

They climbed up the hill and finally there was it ' The high point ' .You can see entire Shimla from here. Those snow covered mountains to the green streched valley . The fluttering clouds to the cold mist , this was the his second therapy station, if you could name the first.