1: Awakening

KINGDOM OF AELTON
1078 AP (after Phoenix)
2ND CRIMSON FLOWER

A Huntsman is riding on his horse as it's hooves stomp against the dirt path going as fast it can.

Huntsman (letter): "this is Alec Keeferson, Master Huntsman, this letter is to report my findings over the past Storm Moon." As Alec is riding his horse hard when the ground opens up before him. The horse uses all of its strength to stop itself which sends Alec flying and crashes into the dirt road.

Alec (letter): "on the fifth of Azure Kraken, I came across a family that had recently lost all five of their children, they stated it was very sudden so I figured the creature to be Illithids but my search turned to days to weeks till I discovered I wasn't dealing with Illithids." Alec jumps to his feet seeing black scaled creatures crawl out of the hole as their eyes glow a variety of colors such as blood red, violet purple and yellow. Alec pulls out his sword eyeing up the beasts getting ready.

Alec (letter): "I found a group of Demons and they did not hesitate to attack me, I was lucky to get out alive." As two Demons lunge with lightning speed but Alec saw this coming.

Alec: "Tempus Sanctionus!" He roars out as time slows down for allowing him to cleave the two Demons in pieces.

Alec (letter): "if Demons are topside then we must prepare for the worst to come, I'll bring as many recruits as I am able to, may the Gods watch over us." As Alec is swerving around the Demon's and their attacks taking them one by one till one remains as Alec stomps his foot against it's neck.

Demon: "you won't stop us all! The Age Of Huntsman will die!" As Alec slams the tip of his longsword into the Demon's skull but he rushes over to the hole spewing an intense heat that almost makes him not breathe.

Alec: "Edenius Tartaruiam!" He yells while placing all ten fingers on the ground manipulating the earth to close up the hole. "That should hold for the time being, Griffin!" He says as he quickly whistling his horse over as he runs over and hops on. "The nearest city is Riverden, gotta get there fast." He says getting Griffin to run as fast as he can go as there's no way Riverden can handle a few Demons with it's own guards.

*Two days pass.* A young man in his early twenties is sleeping in a hanging net as a more older man approaches with disapproval in his.

???: "Oh by Aiglia's burning Ass cheeks get up Lexington." While he swiftly kicks Lexington out of the hanging which certainly woke him up but he's not exactly thrilled.

Lexington: "seriously Alistair? You better have a good explanation for waking me up or I'll shove this sword so far the sun stops shining." He growls out while getting to his feet as his blonde hair is hit by the bright sun.

Alistair: "hilarious Lex, how long did you spend thinking of that one?" He playfully jests as Lexington furrows his brows and leans against the tree. "I think I found a potential job in town, I want ya to come along." He says as Lexington feels this is a waste of time but doesn't argue as he hasn't anything to do as they head into town known as Riverden as they walk across the muddy road and see a building crumble to the ground.

Lexington: "so where are we going? Cause this town looks like it can't even afford bread crumbs." He says while wiping his forehead of sweat from the hot sun which is at its peak being it's the first month of the Storm Moon Fire season.

Alistair: "we are getting a job from there." He states while pointing at the town's cathedral with a phoenix engraving.

Lexington: "are you kidding me? Did you happen to forget that we were um oh I don't know excommunicated?" He states while glaring at the cathedral with his royal blue eyes as Alistair wraps his arm around Lexington as they're equal in height.