30: Nightmares

Lexington soon wakes up finding himself with his head rested on someone's thighs, Robyn's thighs as it all feels too real.

Lexington: "Robyn?" He asks in surprise as Robyn looks down giving a smile.

Robyn: "hello Lex." She says as Lexington sits up looking her in the eyes. "What's the matter?" She asks touching his face as Lexington is speechless finding himself under a red leaf tree.

Lexington: "I... I don't know, I felt I was in a Nightmare of sorts, you died." As Robyn looks in slight surprise.

Robyn: "well that's very nightmare like indeed, you'd be a mess without me." As Lexington chuckles slightly.

Lexington: "that I would... Or was... What the hell is going on?"

Robyn: "you're with me Lex." As Lexington touches the sides of his head.

Lexington: "no this doesn't make any sense! I saw you die! You were burned alive and told me not to blame myself! But I can't help but blame myself! I should've stopped you." He says crying remembering the moment vividly.

Robyn: "it's over Lex, just forget about the pain and you'll be in complete bliss." She says as Lexington looks her in the eyes as she places his hand on her stomach. "With me and our child." She says as Lexington's eyes widen hearing this. "You always had suspicions did you not?" Shd asks rhetorically as Lexington looks down.

Lexington: "if that's the case then... Oh God." He says as more tears stream out of his eyes realizing not only Robyn but so didn't their possible child.

Lexington: "no... No..." He says as Robyn lifts his head and leans in but are interrupted. "Zachariah?" He asks stunned to see him here.

Zachariah: "kid all of this is nothing but a fantasy the Leafyn is tempting you with! You accept it then you'll become a snag! Break free!" As Zachariah yells out in pain disappearing.

Robyn: "are you really gonna kill me again?" She asks kindly but with cruelty as Lexington can't believe he heard that of all things. Elyria meanwhile finds herself aiming a bow at a deer but freezes.

Elyria: "wait what?" She questions as this doesn't feel right at all as she sees her father Elaric.

Elaric: "focus Elyria or you'll fail." As Elyria's instincts kick in as takes aim. "Steady now." He says as Elyria releases killing the deer with one shut. "Excellent." He says with little emotion.

Elyria: "no this... This is not right, I'm at the huntsmen academy with my friends." As Elaric turns to her as she sees his stoic stare.

Elaric: "huntsmen academy? If you did that I probably wouldn't accept you back into the tribe." As Elyria looks over hurt by this. "when we needed help, where were they? Nowhere!" He lectures as Elyria knows this isn't real.

Elyria: "and staying petty about it won't help anyone!" She shoots back as Elaric disappears like mist and Elyria snaps awake finding herself surrounded by snags as she quickly uses invisibility magic to hide she searches for the others finding them dragging them to a safe area. "Na'gai this is not good." She thinks to herself seeing a lot of snags between them and the Leafyn. "Come on guys wake up." She thinks keeping watching. Zeke meanwhile finds himself with a girl and realizes it's his sister.

Zeke: "Ellen!" He says hugging her tightly as she returns it.

Ellen: "brother where have you been? I've been waiting." As Zeke raises his brow at this. "To come back, we can be a family again." She says as Zeke just now begins to remember.

Zeke: "you're dead... And it's all my fault." He says looking down as Ellen remains silent. "I promised mom and dad I'd keep you safe, and I couldn't even accomplish that like a good brother would!" He says grabbing Ellen by her shoulders.