36: Athorazen

Simon and Cedric hear a demonic roar in the cell as they kick it open seeing Rograz roaring whilst crushing both Arthur and Kayden's skulls like melons as Rograz stares in their direction as he's over 6ft7 with charcoal colored skin with fire red eyes.

Cedric: "that's a fuckin Demon Knight!" He says pulling out his war axe as Simon charges a shot of Lightning but Rograz zooms to them and slams them both against the wall holding them by their necks.

Rograz: "stay out of my way!" He growls out as Cedric hardens his fist as tough as diamonds and punches Rograz in the face as Rograz with ease slams them both through the wall as both are stunned as Dante sees this and is surprised. "Hello Dante... Long time no see." He snarls out and swoops towards but Alec uses time magic to get in front and slices Rograz arm splitting it right down the middle as Rograz backs off with blood splattering all over as his arm quickly heals.

Alec: "what are you planning!? What does the Demon King want!?" He asks as his blade intensely glows as Rograz growls loudly.

Rograz: "as if I'm that dumb." He says spewing hellfire from his mouth but Alec again uses time magic to slash Rograz all over and snaps his fingers. Rograz roars in pain but the wounds heal almost instantly. "As much as I'd like to fight you, I have business to attend." He says unleashing hellfire all over as everyone puts up a barrier giving Rograz the opportunity to fly through the academy as he's searching for the Phoenix King eventually finding him as Edmund stands in front.

Edmund: "stand back your grace, this thing's mine." He grabbing the hilt of his sword as flames spew all over. "You face a Phoenix Knight Demon, face me if you must! I'll give you a taste." He says standing his ground as Rograz laughs at the bravado but Edmund with surprising speed zooms to Rograz who blocks but Edmund's sword pierces his skin.

Rograz: "well that tickles." As Edmund twists the blade as Rograz is set ablaze and trapped in a bubble of sorts with Rograz being burnt alive but he easily breaks out of the bubble. "Not bad, seems you Knights aren't just for show." He says approaching Edmund who sends an array of flaming slashes which cuts Rograz's skin but not enough to be lethal. Edmund grits his teeth as he realizes he's not strong enough to face this Demon but his oath must never be broken.

Edmund: "Phoenix..." He says as his blade glows with intense flames spewing around. "Eclipse!" He says charging with insane speed for a Phoenix Knight as he's surrounded by flames and connects with a thrust through Rograz's stomach as Rograz is surprised a bit.

Rograz: "a good effort." He says punching Edmund in the side shattering his armor as Edmund collides with a book shelf with enough force to break it. "Now... Phoenix King." He says casually pulling the blade out of his stomach and approaches the Phoenix King who's frozen stiff. "Allow me to display upon you a truth." He says lowering his face to Samuel's ear whispering something as Samuel's eyes widen from what he's hearing.

Alec: "get away from him!" He says going in for the kill but Rograz flies off before Alec could connect. "Damn it!" He says in irritation as Edmund coughs heavily holding his as Alec checks on him. "Seems that pretty armor of yours did it's job." He says helping him up as Dante arrives seeing that Rograz.

Dante: "your grace is everything okay?" He asks seeing the look on his face.

Samuel: "I... I need to find someone." He says leaving as Edmund tries following but is too injured to do so.

Alec: "Dante that Demon Knight was easily the strongest, and fastest thing I've ever faced... There's no way we can do this alone." As Dante looks over understanding when they hear a commotion below them. "Oh what now?" He asks as they make their way downstairs while Samuel is dragging Rebecca by her hair as thunderstorms rage on.