11: Academy

1078 AP (After Phoenix)
GRFFIN SEA
CRIMSON SUN 3RD

Lexington is overlooking the edge of the ship as they been at sea for a couple days. Lexington wipes his forehead of sweat as the heat is ridiculous when Aiden is next to him.

Aiden: "you alright?" As Lexington responds he'll be fine and asks how he is dealing with this so well. "I'm a pyromancer remember? I can resist heat pretty well." He says as Lexington places his head on the edge of the ship sighing.

Lexington: "just a curious question but say you do become a huntsman... What are you gonna do? Punch monsters to death?" As Aiden chuckles to himself but shakes his head.

Aiden: "I don't know if I'll use a weapon, I'm not exactly familiar with using such things, you saw what my flames are capable of."

Lexington: "yeah that Werewolf probably would've been toast if not for the full moon but still, you should at least have an actual weapon." He says with honesty as Aiden sees his point when they notice Sigurd exit his quarters having trouble walking around. "Too much to drink little chicken?" He asks as Sigurd growls in annoyance.

Sigurd: "hilarious Aeltonian, but I'm just drinking to forget." He says leaning against the edge ready to vomit if needed.

Lexington: "and what is it you're trying to forget?" He asks earning a glare from Sigurd but he vomits shortly after. "Let it out buddy you'll be fine." He says jokingly as he catches Elyria purposely avoiding Lyra like she's the plague. "It normal for girls to avoid each other?" He asks as both Sigurd and Aiden look at him.

Aiden: "uh Lex one's an elf and the other's a princess from a family that... Enslaved elves for time, it makes sense to me for why one would avoid the other."

Sigurd: "Lyra even with her tough exterior desires having friends... Especially those of the opposite race." As Lexington acknowledges this seeing Alec them. "Please tell me we're close, don't know how much more my stomach can take." He complains as Alec scoffs to himself.

Alec: "I'd say within the next hour or so." As Lexington nods but is clearly on edge. "Lex, everything is gonna fine." He says with reassurance but Lexington can't help but overthink it when he hears a low growl in the water.

Lexington: "that wasn't just me right?" He asks with concern as the others nod as the ship suddenly stops causing them to fall.

Alec: "everyone stay calm, everything's fine." As he gets up approaching the side. "Grállagaia! It's me." He says as the head of a greenish blue serpent slowly raises from the sea and opens it's eyes as they're a bluish grey. "Hey buddy." He says as Grállagaia growls lowly but in a way as if it's speaking. "It's okay they're just recruits me and Roxy picked up." He says as Grállagaia looks at Lexington and begins bellowing lowly.

Lexington: "what did I do!?" He asks freaking out as Alec looks over.

Alec: "he says your blood smells familiar, makes sense... Grállagaia is the Guardian Serpent of Griffin Island... He's been doing this for the last 534 years."

Lyra: "you have Sea Serpent guarding your academy?" She asks in amazement and curiosity.

Alec: "it's a mutual agreement, Grállagaia protects the academy and we allow him to swim as he pleases." As Grállagaia moves his head towards Lexington who's almost pissing himself. "It's okay Lex, he's friendly." He says as Lexington reluctantly puts his hand out placing it against Grállagaia's snout who puffs out his nose.

Lexington: "by Phoenix Hell..." He says quietly as Grállagaia moves his head back and growls lowly and dives into the sea. "Well... Anyone got a fresh pair of trousers?" He asks earning a slight chuckle from Elyria but Sigurd vomits again.