34: Framing

1078 AP (after phoenix)
GRIFFIN ISLAND
GOLDEN FALCON 6th

Lexington is currently training against Sigurd who's on the defensive from the aggressive strikes Lex is sending his way as he kicks Lex away as they take a moment circling each other.

Sigurd: "what's up? You normally don't go that hard." As he rolling past Lex who blocks an attack and kicks him away.

Lexington: "just stress is all." He says when he sense one of his ancestors in his head.

Victoria II (mind): "Lex you gotta talk to Dante about this, if we can sense the danger then you should at least relay that to Dante." She pleads as Lexington grunts whilst sending a strong ferocious strike that knocks Sigurd's axes out of his hands and places Tempest against his neck feeling the cold steel.

Lexington (mind): "I'm pretty sure Dante and the others are working on whatever this possible threat is." He thinks to himself and gives Sigurd a smile. "Good fight Sigurd, could be faster though if I'm being honest." He says as Sigurd scoffs lightly retorting that speed isn't everything.

Connie: "Sigurd Wolfson?" He asks coming into view as they both look over. "I don't mean to intrude but I wish to discuss business with you, if we could have privacy?" He asks subtly asking Lex to leave who playfully hits Sigurd on the back taking his leave.

Sigurd: "is the Phoenix King enraged I danced with his daughter?" He asks crossing his arms with little regret if that's the case.

Connie: "no he actually realized an opportunity when that happened, you are the last your prestigious line and it'd be a shame if it died out." He says keeping his gloved hands behind his back as Sigurd stares into his coffee eyes.

Sigurd: "I'm a bastard who was never legitimized, whatever plan you Aeltonians have won't work." As Connie touches his bald head and slowly approaches.

Connie: "the Phoenix King wishes to legitimize you, in return you'll take your father's throne and fill the role your brother was originally to do, and that's unite our two kingdoms with princess Lyra obviously being your wife." He says as Sigurd is uncertain what to think about this.

Sigurd: "what's the catch?" He asks as Connie laughs somewhat saying he just explained it. "The Phoenix King could easily take his army and head west to Newcastle, I know there's a war for the vacant throne room with houses Ursa, Stormfall against house Maston." He says more than familiar with the history the houses had with his father.

Connie: "the Phoenix King could, but the aftermath would see a variety of rebellions afterwards, the Phoenix King wants his daughter's reign to be peaceful and you can guarantee that peace." He says as Sigurd is still uncertain about this as becoming King is a daunting task. "My spies know who killed your father and brother, should you accept you'll have that info at your fingertips." He says taking his leave as Sigurd is really tempted to go for that but he and Connie don't know someone was listening in as Rograz in the form of one of the advisors growls to himself.

Rograz (mind): "can't have that happening." He thinks shifting into a fox and runs through the forests. Lexington meanwhile is headed up to Dante's office as he hears a conversation in the room as he tries listening in but the door opens up seeing Alec and the others looking his way.

Lexington: "uh..." He says as Alec guides him in and closes the door. "I didn't mean to-"

Dante: "it's okay Lex you're not in trouble but I assume you have a reason coming up here?" He asks curiously as Lexington looks around as everyone is looking at him.

Lexington: "well... Ever since the Phoenix King arrived, my ancestors keep saying they sense something dangerous." As Simon looks over in surprise.