3: Dreaded Maiden

It's been a week and is now the Fourteenth of Crimson Flower while Lexington for the past week has been staying quiet ever since the encounter with the Phoenix Knights, he's been reading the book and practicing whenever he can.

Alec: "we're coming up on a nice little town called Lyono though you two wanna cover your faces, this town doesn't exactly like elves and former mercenaries but they love Huntsman... I make sure to visit this place every year." He says as Lexington closes the book as Elyria puts on a cloak and looks at him zoning out a bit.

Elyria: "Lex?" She asks getting his attention as he shakes his head looking over. "Put this on, also I'm gonna hop on as the town no doubt will freak out seeing a direwolf." She states while handing a hood to Lexington who puts it on while Elyria commands Ryris to head into the forest and climbs onto Lexington's horse. "This is a fine horse you got, what's her name?" She asks curiously as Lexington keeps his eyes forward.

Lexington: "she doesn't have one." Which inclines Elyria to ask why. "I just don't any ideas." He states as Elyria can tell that's a lie.

Elyria: "yeah okay, you really expect me to believe that? There's got to be something in that brooding skull of yours." She playfully jests as Lexington sighs in annoyance but does have an idea though he's reluctant.

Lexington: "Robyn." He reluctantly states as Elyria chuckles to herself with a smile.

Elyria: "you humans have weird names but I do like how you name things." As Lexington looks back her confused.

Lexington: "was that supposed to be a backhanded compliment?" He asks as Elyria shakes her head.

Elyria: "no, a backhanded compliment would be me saying your hair looks good... For a human." As Lexington is even more confused.

Lexington: "you think my hair looks good?" As Elyria stares for a couple seconds on the fence about it.

Elyria: "for a human it looks decent at best but too simple at worst." As Lexington chuckles with amusement being reminded of someone who said something similar but they stop seeing Alec staring at a bunch of dead flowers.

Lexington: "uh is something wrong?" He asks carefully as Alec quickly looks through a book called a bestiary as he sighs with worry.

Alec: "dead flowers during the Storm Moon Fire season? That's not natural, that means there's a really pissed off spirit here... Come on." He says riding into town with Lex and Elyria. "This town's seen better days... Lex take Elyria and rent a three bedroom house we can stay at, also don't call Elyria by her full name, locals will know she's a elf then." He says Lexington gets off his horse and guides Robyn and Griffin.

Lexington: "what am I supposed to call you then?" He directs to Elyria who contemplates for a bit.

Elyria: "you can call me El but once we're out of this town? Never call me that." She says rather harshly as Lexington remains silent while Alec is walking around town.

???: "Thought I made it clear that I would castrate you if I saw you again." As Alec stops in his tracks and turns around.

Alec: "go ahead then... Take your best shot... Telvin." He says as the two stare each other down but soon laugh and embrace each other.

Telvin: "by the gods you got old Alec." He says as a joke which Alec scoffs from.

Alec: "you're no older than me wise guy, sorry it's been awhile just been a busy year."

Telvin: "ah don't sweat it, please come along." As Alec walks with him.

Alec: "so how's Tessa doing?" He asks when telvin looks down. "She's... Gone?" He asks surprised.